My Loyalty His Heart

Chapter 1

***Dakota

I picked her up and down, faster and faster on my lap. With her hands handcuffed together and behind my head, it was amazing. This is now my new favorite chair.

"Yes baby. Please don't stop Papi!" Aurora whispered in my ear making me go harder. As 'Pornstar' by August Alsina played in the background, I could feel her climax as she called out my name and leaned back.

"Yes Rory!" I came right behind her. She put her face in my neck and started kissing me.

"Oh Papi. Te amo para siempre y para siempre."

"I love you too my love. Forever & always." I was dumb tired and I know she was too. Man I love when she speaks Spanish to me. That turns me on but I know she could go another round. Eight was enough for right now. I pick Aurora up, walked upstairs to my room and lay her in my bed. I climbed in next to her wrapping my arms around her thick frame and falling fast asleep.

My name's Dakota Miguel White. I'm 26 and have the whole world going for me. The love of my life, the reason I live & breath is right in the bed next to me. Aurora Teresa Cortéz one third Puerto Rican, Indian and black. She's 23, 5"4' but thick as hell. The best personally ever. She my other half really. I'm German, Native American, African & white. My mom's a nice mix. My dad's white mixed with crazy, my mom always says. Lol.

I felt Rory get out the bed but quickly pulled her back down.

"Nooo don't move yet." I say. She giggles.

"But Kota I gotta pee." I squeeze her and she laughs some more before I let her go. She walks in the bathroom and shuts the door. I roll over, only to hear something down stairs.

***Aurora

I know he'll go back to sleep so I'ma take a shower. Feeling the hot water splash all over my sore body is heaven. After more than three rounds with Dakota I'm sore as hell but I love it. I live for him as he does for me. I was so lost in my shower I never heard the door open.

Someone grabbed me out the shower and pulled me into the room. Dakota was tied to a chair with his head down. I seen the blood, I prayed he was still alive.

"So your the beautiful Aurora. Damn no wonder Dakota keep you to himself." The first guy said from across the room. Another was pulling me. I started screaming and kicking him.

"Let her go! She has nothing to do with this. This is between us Marcus!" Marcus looked at Dakota.

"Untied that pussy so I can beat his ass." The second guy untied Dakota. Kota hit him with his elbow and a quick knee to the face. I rolled under the bed and grabbed the guns under the mattress. I shot the third guy while Kota tackled Marcus. The second guy got up and grabbed me. I kicked him in the balls and shot him in his forehead.

Dakota and Marcus were fighting but I couldn't shoot. I didn't wanna hit Kota.

"Rory! Shot him!" Kota yells.

"I can't I don't wanna hit you!"

"Run Ror-" Marcus hit Dakota with a left hook right in the jaw. Dakota fell back into the nightstand and hit the ground. Marcus came after me. I ran out the room yet I'm still naked. I had to make it to the laundry room. I ran down the stairs and he jumped down them.

"Dakota! Dakota help!" I screaming trying to wake him. I prayed to god that Kota would wake up. Marcus was right on my ass as I reached the laundry room. I slammed the door trapping his foot. I opened the door, he moved his foot and I slammed the door as hard as I could.