Chapter 5

Dakota

"Tyrese please tell me you lyin?" I said almost yelling at my brother. One of our guy last night killed an undie, undercover cop. I rubbed my head and paced the floor.

"Dakota he didn't know but I told him, he gonna go to jail."

"And if he opens his mouth ima kill his whole family. Let him know Reese. I'm not fuckin playin with these niggas yo!"

"I know Kota. I know." Reese got up and walked in the other room. I gotta call Rory cause I think I ruined her lunch with Mina. When I called the office they said she went home, they must think we together. I'll just go home after I'm done here.

"Reese," He came in. "bring me that nigga. Right now."

"Ard." Bout 20 mins later he came in with Micky and Zy dragging BJ in.

"Put him in the room and Zy let him know I'm not playing." I tell them. They nodded and did as told. I heard him scream as I changed.

Walking in the room, BJ looked at me and started begging.

"Please Kota I didn't mean too-" I cut his begging short when I grabbed his face.

"If you say anything I will kill your whole family. Your wife, Maria and your beautiful daughter, Chella I know Zy got his eye on her. My nephew plays with your sons Dorian and Monroe." I let go of his face and started walking around him. "I should go have lunch with Mrs. Grace see how she's going being all alone." He eyes got big. "Yeah I know where your mom lives so Mickey and Zy are gonna drop you off at the station. If you don't turn yourself in, I'll start with your wife." BJ put his head down but agreed.

"Mickey! Zy!" The boys came in. "Take him to the station. Make sure he goes in. If not Mickey get Maria and Zy get Chella."

"Yes boss." They grabbed BJ and left.

"Reese!" I called my brother. "Come walk me to my car." I changed and we walked outside.

"What's up Kota."

"If BJ don't turn himself in. Call them and give them all his info. If they don't pick him up, kill him in front of his family."

"Alright Kota." I got in the car and left. I know you may think I'm heartless but he's been stupid. The cop told him who he was before BJ killed him. And I be damned if that dickhead fucks up my business. But something still wasn't right. What if I get taken from my family? I'm not sure this is worth it anymore. All I could think of was Embry and Rory.

Driving back to the house, I decided to call my mom. We haven't talked in a few days but I know her and Rory talk everyday.

"I know this not my eldest son who can't use a phone?" she answers making me laugh.

"Hey mama."

"Hey Dakota. How are you baby?" Yeah ima mama's boy. We talked the whole drive home. She talked me into bring Rory over then for dinner tonight. She said everybody was gonna be there. Wyatt and Chris with their daughters, Nicki, Cali and Yazzy, Me and Rory, Reese and his flavor of the week, Kaden and Riley too.

I pulled into our driveway and seen Rory's car. I walked in the house and started looking for her. I seen Embry's room had the light on so I stopped in there first. I see the baby's stuff came today with some shopping bags on the floor too. She just can't stop shopping.

"Rory?" I listened but no answer. "Aurora?" I heard the bed move then the bathroom door shut. I walked in the room and you could tell she was sleep so I went and grabbed an outfit for dinner. I felt her body behind me as her belly touched my back. I smiled as her tiny hands moved from my arms to my abs and chest. I reached around to touch her body and she was naked. Damn this girl gonna make us late for dinner.

"Rory your gonna make us late for dinner." I told her as she started taking off my shirt and kissing my back.

"Ok bae. We going to your moms?" She asked going back to the kisses. I nodded and turned around. Our eyes locked then our lips met. Rory throw her arms around my neck as I picked her up. With her legs wrapped around me and her butt in my hands I walked to our bed.

*******

Reese's picture is up