Chapter 2

I woke up and we were pulling up to the condo. We really haven't spend anytime here. It was Dakota's before we got the house. So I was here a few time but we were always at my place when we were dating. Reese and the guys helped Kota bring in the bags and boxes. I went to bed.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and the clock read 3:05am. Embry had given me heartburn, so I walked to the kitchen. Didn't even notice he wasn't in the bed til I seen him on the couch. I know Dakota blames himself cuz it is fault but I knew what I was getting into. We've been together about almost 3 years now. I kissed his forehead and walked to the kitchen.

Since Embry was moving, I know I'm not going back to sleep. Starting with the first box in the kitchen. All the boxes were on the counter so I won't have to lift them off the floor. Dishes took me about an hour, why do we have so many dishes I will never know. I ended up cleaning the kitchen as I set it up. I gotta change the delivery of Embry's stuff coming soon.

I'm not having a shower because of the life style we have. Too many haters but our close family and friends are gonna come over for "unofficily" baby shower. Dakota's idea. It's a baby shower really tho. We said just a party but I know our families will bring stuff for Embry.

Amina, Anjel & Antonio are my older sisters and older brother. It's Anji then Tony & Mina, I'm the baby. When I was about 5 my mom put my dad out and he never came back. He loved the pipe more than us. I think that's why I'm kinda scared for Embry. Kota can't love the streets more than us. I have no problem raising her on my own but I want him by my side.

"Rory?" Kota calls me from the other side of the counter. I forgot he was down here. I turned around real fast and fell on the wet floor.

"Shit!" I say rubbing my arm.

"You okay?" He asked rushing to my side. I nodded. "The baby okay?" I fell on my butt and arm so I think she cool.

"Yeah she's flipping."

"It's a boy so he a soldier." I laughed at him. We argue bout Embry's sex all the time. He helped me off the floor and over to the couch.

"Can we go to bed? I'm really tired now." I tell him.

"Sure baby." He picked me up bridal style as I giggled.

***Dakota

I fell asleep on the couch after Reese & I watched the tapes from the house. The stupid ass maid didn't put the code on the house when she left so they was already in the house when I came home. Damn, that shit crazy. I didn't wanna wake Rory getting into bed. So I put the boxes in the rooms they need to be in and started unpacking.

The last box was for Embry's room. I know it's gonna be a girl but I'm still praying for a boy. I started unpacking her clothes and stuff. Rory was waiting for the new crib and things at the other house but I know she'll make sure it gets here. Man in like 3 months I'll be a father and we'll be parents. I have had practice with Wyatt's kids but not Rory. Her siblings don't have any kids.

I'm the second oldest after Wyatt, the only girl being the oldest. Kaden, Reese and Riley came next. In that order. Reese is my little brother and right hand man. He runs more of my street business while I run his along with my part of Dad's company. My mom is nurse and Dad just retired last year. He be in the office all the time tho. I can't even kick him out anymore.

Everybody is excited for the baby. I know Rory & I are nervous. Our moms gonna help out but not as much as I'll like. After setting up the baby's room I was dumb tired. I went back to the couch. I heard movement from the kitchen.

I popped up and seen Aurora. She was unpacking. It's lik 4 in the morning.

"Rory?" She turned around so fast and slipped. I rushed to catch her but I was too late. We ended up going to bed, not before she wanted to watch L&HH. That's her show. I went to sleep tho.