Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up and Rory was in the shower. I got up and laid out my suit knowing I don't wanna go in today. Ugh it's Monday. Running an multi-million on the verge of going billon dollar company ain't no joke. If someone would of told me I would be doing this for a job 10 years ago, I would of laughed in their face.

My dad always knew I was gonna run his company, no matter how hard I fought against it. The whole family works for the company. Wyatt is the lawyer, Kaden running the west coast part, Reese works for me and Riley is still in college but works at the office in New York when he's home. Wyatt also runs the New York office.

"Good morning bae. Can we stop at the cafe before we go in?" Rory says bringing me outta my thought. I turned around to her and she looks so beautiful. Her little baby belly and she just has this glow. I love Aurora but I am truly, deeply in love with pregnant Aurora.

"What? Why you looking at me like that? Your crazy." She said as she walks in the closet and laughs.

"Yeah hun we can stop at the cafe." I step in the bathroom to really start my day.

***Aurora

He is a true creep the way he stairs at me sometimes. I can't wait to go to the cafe. It was the place we met and had our first nonofficial date. I smile just thinking bout it.

{Flashback}

I had just started at MKW Enterprise, basically I was the coffee girl. I didn't mind because it paid well and I had just gotta out of school. After getting the orders at the cafe around the corner, I started to walk out. Some waiter was coming in the door too fast and walked right into me. Thank god it was hot out and the coffees were iced lattes.

As I started to fall, someone caught me. Damn idiot. I thought to myself. I turn to thank who caught me but I was stuck by his amazing, clear sky blue eyes. Like he was looking in my soul and could read my mind. I was speechless.

"Are you okay sweety?" He asked.

"God you beautiful. Shit I mean yeah I'm fine thanks. I can't believe I just said that out loud." I could feel my caramel skin turn red. Mr. Beautiful just laughed with his breath taking smile. Damn I was never gonna make it back to the office.

"Oh what time is it? I have to go." The waitress had made my orders over again and I left. Leaving Mr. Beautiful watching me as I watched him. We ran into each other the next afternoon on the elevator. I still didn't know his name.

"Hey your the beautiful girl from the cafe yesterday?" I blush as he asked.

"Yeah and your Mr. Save Me from the stupid waiter." He nodded and we both laughed.

"Mr. White, your floor sir." I looked around. Oh crap. He's Mr. White, Dakota White. My boss' boss' boss. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I'll see you around Aurora." And just like that he was gone. Wow and he knows my name.

{Flashback Over}

I laughed as I got dressed thinking bout it. Who knew we would be here 3 years later. After I dressed in my black shorts with my strapy yellow wedges. I pulled up my yellow baby doll tube top and slipped on a black jacket. I looked cute so I sat down to do my make up and hair.

Only eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipgloss. My hair was in a high bun. My tan was looking good too. I felt good, Embry and I feel great. I walked out the closet and Dakota was already dressed. Putting on his watch and fixing his collar.

As we rode to work I reminded him of the doctors appointment at 4 today. So she can tell me Embry is a girl. I smile as I touch my belly. She was so active today. The cafe was packed but since we came everyday, our orders were already ready.

"You know what?" He asked while walking to the building.

"What's that bae?" I sipped my herbal tea with honey and lemon. He didn't say anything at first. We got on the elevator.

"We could be having twins." I sip my tea out and onto the doors in front of me. Kota laughed. Jack ass. "Thank god we were alone." Dakota chuckles. I stormed to my office once the doors open. He caught up with me, grabbed me and kissed me so passionately. He took my breath away.

"Mi rey. Te quiero mucho papi." I kiss his cheek. He walked to his office and became Dakota M. White, CEO. Mi corazón.