Epilogue

Embry
*10 years later*

"Okay Embry. Look this way and smile real big honey." As Alex talks I smile, like he said. I look at my mom holding Zuri and dad next to Zek.

"Oh perfect darling. God Rory, Kota your daughter is gorgeous. She needs to be a model." My mom smiles, looks at me and blows a kiss. Zuri blows me a kiss too. She's only 3 but my world. I love her so much.

I'm 14 now and Zek is bout to be 13. I've been asking my mom to be a model. My grandma says I'm made for it like Auntie Mina. I always go on her gigs with her when she's in town. I am shaped just like her, if you didn't know any better you would think I'm hers. 

"Alright Bry, it's your brother's turn. Zek grab a ball and come sit down." Alex says. He's been taking our pictures for like forever. Even school pics. I get up and walk to my parents to take Zuri. See them together after all these years, three kids, and everything they have been thorough makes me smile. Real true love is beautiful.

*Flashback 5 years ago*

"Embry! Ezekiel! Let's go, grab your bags and go to the car!" My mom yelled. I grabbed my bag along with Zek's hand and went to her car. They have been arguing and fighting for a few days. I've never seen them like this. I'm scared and Nikki said mommy and daddy don't love each other anymore and gonna get a divorce like her mommy and daddy. I don't want that to happen.

That day we moved outta our family house. It was me, Zek and mommy for awhile. We seen daddy after school and on weekends. But it wasn't the same. I was scared they didn't love each other anymore.

"Mommy?"

"Yeah Bry." She answered.

"Are you and daddy getting a divorce?" I started to cry just thinking that they don't love each other anymore. "Please don't mommy. I know you still love each other." She looked at me and hugged me tight.

"Oh Embry baby. Daddy and I are just going thought something right now. I hope it gets better."

*End of Flashback*

We moved back in our house and then Ezuria Nycole came when I was 11. Years later I found out they we're fighting cause daddy cheated after mommy lost my brother when I was 4. Mommy forgave him cause of me. But they slept in different rooms for awhile. But they have been cool since around my tenth birthday.

Even tho I can't stand my brother and my sister gets in my stuff, I love my family. Won't trade them for anything. My mom says this all the time.

"Your father and our family have My Loyalty. We have His Heart."

The End

_______
Thanks for reading. This book really means a lot to me. Check out my other book The Story of My Life: Masika Nycole. Masika Nycole Martin is just like any other 17 year old girl from the middle of North Philly. Head full of dreams to escape the truth of her everyday life. Sika is a full blown nerd but the most prettiest girl in West Philly High. Her brothers made it out and she knows she's next. After all the mess she's been threw she needs out. When she's has the worst night of her life, will it all change or go back to somewhat the same?