Chapter 14

Aurora

Once the guys left, I got dressed. Kota didn't even let me tell him what else was said on the phone. I got to get this money and take it to them. Only a few hours left and I still have to tell Kota. Zek still asleep so I can put him with Kaneesha. Walking in the hallway to her room I see Wyatt getting ready too.

She had my phone tapped just for this reason. Wyatt & I left shortly after the guys. I hit the ATM, well like 4 & grabbed the cash.

"Ok where to?" Wyatt asked.

"They said 57th & Westen. Under the rail will be someone with a red hoodie on. Once I see them flash the lights & get out to follow them." I repeated what they said on the phone. She nodded & we were off. I called Kota.

"Hey Rory?" I had to call Michael's phone since he just got home.

"Dad I need to talk to Kota!"

"Yeah baby is Zek okay?"

"He should be but listen you have to meet me at 57th & Westen. Look for someone in a red hoodie then your see me. Follow but keep a look out he may not be alone."

"Okay. I'll see you there. I love you."

"I love you too." We hung up. The ride was quiet but I was too nervous to worry bout talking. We a few stacks in my lap & my nerves all crazy, I was felt sick. I need all this to go to plan. As long as I got Kota or Reese then I know I'll be cool. I know it's gonna be Kota tho, Reese is gonna be the following of whoever his with. Niggas like this ain't never alone.

We parked up once we got there. I seen Kota's car a few cars back. I know the guys are here but I just don't know where. And right one time I see the kid in the red hoodie.

"Flash your lights that's him." I point him out to Wyatt. She flashes her lights. He nods & starts walking the way he came. I quickly jumped out the car & followed him. I see Kota & he smiles. I nod.

We walked for almost 10 minutes before he stopped and waited for me. Once I was close enough he grabbed me and pulled me into the alley. We walked back a few more house and went in the back door.

"Who is that?" I heard them but didn't see them.

"It's me. I got the girl." The guy was still holding my arm, kinda tightly too.

"Ard take her up. He's waiting." Without another word I was lead farther into the dark ass house. My heart was racing. Up both flights of stairs and to the room in the back, I could hear Embry.

Dakota

After they were in the alley I couldn't see what house they went into but I had an idea.

"Yo Reese." I called my bro.

"Yeah yo." He said back.

"I'm on 54th & Market. Come get me." I hung up the phone & text my brothers. Riley gotta stay home with mom & Zek. I told Kaden to get his cop buddies & meet me at the trap asap.

This the plan; we gonna go in there like we robbing them. Reese & I gonna grab the girls while my guys get their money & goods. Then Kaden & his buddies gonna bust the trap & take in their guys. This has to go down perfectly. We only got one shot & I need my family back.