Chapter 13

The past almost two years have been crazy. Going to prison & being away from the ones I love has been the hardest part. Niggas had mad respect for me & my brother while we were down. Even tho I know my street business is gone for right now after I handle finding Embry & killing BJ, it's gonna be back. Going to trial with my family looking on was never what I wanted for them. Then to have the family name all in the paper. Smh.

I know my dad was crushed at first but Wyatt & Chris was gonna get us out. My sister can be as ruthless as me. I seen her blow away a guy's knee cap & break a shawty's whole face. The ruthlessness is in the blood I guess.

Can't tell you how many nights I've waken up and wish all that was a horrible nightmare. Wishing I was home in my bed with Rory & Bry. Now I'm praying my daughter is ok. Everybody slowly went off to bed. It was just Reese & myself.

"Reese, we gotta find her man. She's been gone too long already. I don't even care if I get locked up again. As long as my daughter's home then I'm fine." I looked at him. He nodded. I laid Zek on the couch next to me and put my legs next to him so he won't roll.

"In the morning ima call the guys to get on it. If we would of been out earlier she would be here." I can see all the anger & rage in his eyes. My brother has a vicious ass temper, it's even worst when you mess with the family. I grab my son & go up stairs. I hear Rory on the phone.

"Ok... How much.... Can I talk to her?" I walk in the room & put him down. She waves me over & put the phone on speaker. "Bry baby?"

"Mama!" My heart broke. I gotta find her. "I'm scared. Where are you?"

"Embry I'm coming for you. Baby don't worry I'll see you very soon. I love you." It was silence on the other end.

"Let's hope you get here on time." With that the line went dead. Aurora burst in tears. We getting in this now, no waiting til the morning.

"Tyrese!" I call my brother.

"Yeah yo. Why you yelling? Mom's gonna kill you." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"They just called. We gotta get them yo. Call the boys. This can't wait til the morning." Reese looked pissed all over again. He nodded & left. My dad came in, fully dressed.

"You ready?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Hold on dad. Let me throw some shit on." Less than 15 minutes later Reese and I were dressed, the guys were outside. We hopped in our cars and left. We gonna find her, tonight!

*******

Reese & Kota