Chapter 3: Lectures

Her father filled the door, pushing in with fury.
"YOU TWO DARE DISRESPECT MY HOUSE?" he boomed as he charged towards them. Windows rattled with each step he took a his face growing redder than a tomato.
Her fast reflexes kicked in time. Gemma leapt back slamming into the wall as her father rammed through bed reducing it to splinters. Gemma saw her 9mm silver pistols propelled into the air, she placed one leg against the wall.

Where is Lucifer. What's he doing behind the door.

"ILL KILL YOU BOTH FOR THIS" his deep voice rattled the windows and speeded Gemma's heart rate. As he strrtch out his arms to constrict her in a bear hug she pushed off the wall, slid under his wide spread legs and snatched her pistols simultaneously standing in time to see her father turn and glare at her with a killers eyes. Swiftly she cocked her fully loaded guns and aimed them at old mans shinning head.
"Dont move"she warned.
"Girl before I kill you and your boyfriend im going to teach you to close your legs"
Gemma eyed her father and pointed one pistols to his open legs
"Close your legs old man"
"Gemma hurry here"Lucifer yelled in a whisper.

She dashed for the door with the hippo of a man following not so far behind.
"You got a plan Lucifer"she slightly panicked
"Yea run out the window"
"Seriously" she shrieked as she slid to turn running beside the redhead
"Got a better one hottie?"

They leapt out the window as a dolphin would out of water landing effortlessly on the neighbors roof and jumped onto the lush lawn infront of the garage.
"So now what?" Lucifer asked looking at a practically naked Gemma who was prying open the garage
"I dont know about you but im going to hang with my girl Zuri."she stated taking out a spare set of clothes which were a yellow crop top brown baggy pants and sneakers.
"Mark my words Gemma you'll be back!!" The man yelled watching Gemma walk away with her two pistols at hand. She ignored the fat old fool.

The streets were oddly quiet with the sound of her sneakers stomping the cold cracked concrete. Zuri's house was wood panelles the double storey a few blocks away. Gemma sneaked her way into her best friends house leaping over the barbed wall fence.

Zuri woke up to the sound of light banging in her aluminum framed opaque window. She shuffled her way to the window, opened it to see her friend/student waving up

Guys I've been real busy lately and haven't had some me time . Doing physical science life science tourism pure maths it aint easy
Thanx for reading I promise to update as often as possible

Bye assassins
Stay safe you never know :-)♥