Chapter 7: Long Night

Your POV

Jungkook takes you back to his master bedroom on the second floor.

" I'll be back in an hour and the maid will bring you your dinner" he says

" where are you going?" You ask out of curiosity

" to take care of...an issue" he says thinking about what words to use and adjust his tie after he takes out a gun from his jacket.

" I swear Jungkook that if you kill someone I will only see you as a monster" you hiss making it very clear. He stops what he's doing and turns around to face you shooting you daggers.

" I'm not going to kill anyone unless you provoke me or..."he says walking towards you and grabbing your chin harshly making you look him dead in the eye.

" ... they do something stupid, so call me a monster but when you do a punishment is awaiting you" he threatens and let's go of you. His phone buzzes and he glance at the screen and grunts in annoyance.

Jungkook quickly leaves pissed and slams the door. You wonder what set him off in a rage but decide not to quarrel in his private work. As you already know from experience.

Your once more in his bedroom locked in. You decide to quickly shower and change into new clothes.

You turn on the faucet and step in letting the warm water hit your back soothingly. You wash your hair and shut your eyes to keep soap out.

"Yah! Jungkook, babe stop" you laugh, his warm smile and innocent brown eyes melt your heart away.

" didn't I tell you not to speak to anyone!" Jungkook yells furiously as he throws you on the bed and pins you down forcefully, staring at you with lust and anger.

You shoot your eyes wide open and feel your heart rate increasing. You quickly turn off the faucet and wrap a towel around your body.

" why did I remember that? Those two memories." You mumble to yourself in the bathroom.

The first one was when Jungkook was sweet and kind. Not a moment passed when he didn't smile but that was all an act to get you to fall for him.

The second memory was when you disobeyed him. You didn't think he'd actually force you to have sex for simply helping a man out at a company party. All you did was show him to the nearest restroom but that set Jungkook off in rage.

You remember that day vividly. How he gripped your wrist tightly, how he tied your hands with his red tie. The way he kissed your lips roughy and claimed your body as his.

You didn't notice a tear streaming down your cheek when you hear what sounds like a door closing.

You open the bathroom door and see no one but a tray with food left on the night stand. The maid must've left this. Holding onto the towel you check to see if she left the door unlocked but to your luck it's locked.

You grunt and walk to the closet to change. You put on a bra and matching panties. You notice the closet is filled with clothes from the mall and all of it is nicely organized. You grab gray shorts and a black spaghetti strap to sleep in.

You eat the food that she left and it's a sandwich cut in half with freshly cut fruits on the side and a glass of orange juice.

You eat in silence as Jungkook doesn't have a tv in the room nor anything to entertain yourself with. You decide to find a way out of here. Even if you can't escape today there's alway tomorrow.

You search the entire room for a key or something to get the door open but there's absolutely nothing.

You walk over to the window and open the curtains revealing the night sky. You see the handle and open the window.