Chapter 33: Home

Your POV

You've been released from the hospital a few days ago. Your currently cradling Jaehyun in your arms as he falls asleep and Jungkook is cradling Jieun.

To your surprise you weren't as tired as you thought you'd be. Mostly because the guys help out full time and Jungkook hired a caretaker despite your protests.

"It's time to put them in their crib" Jungkook whispered softly walking towards you.

You look at Jaehyun and see him soundly asleep. It's to early to tell but he looks just like Jungkook.

"Okay" You hum and both of you walk to the nursery that's next door to the master bedroom.

You place Jaehyun in his crib as Jungkook places Jieun in hers.

You both walk out and quickly enough Jungkook back hugs you. His arms engulf you and he places wet kisses on your neck.

"Jungkook their sleeping" you protest and he stops kissing you.

" we made a bet and a week has gone by without receiving my sweet prize" he whispers into your ear then resumes to places wet kisses on your neck.

" I hate that stupid bet" you whine and he slaps your butt from behind.

" come on" He then lifts you off your feet and carries you bridal style.

"The twins are next door" you say as you both enter the bedroom.

He sets you down and he locks the door.

"I'm serious Jungkook they'll wake up" you claim in hopes of not having to go through with it.

It's not like you don't want to have sex with him but the bet was much more than mere sex. The bet was he gets to do whatever he wants to you without complaining and your scared to what he has in store for you.

"No they won't the bedroom is sound proof and it's Daddy" he says seductively

He walks towards you and turns you around.
You close your eyes feeling his lips on the back of your neck. You turn your head to meet his lips feeling the moment. He licks your bottom lip and you get lost in the kiss. He abruptly pulls away leaving you wanting more.

He pulls off his shirt revealing his well toned abs. He rips your blouse open exposing your red laced bra.

"Red... my favorite color" he bites his lip  as he runs his finger along your breast bone. He studies you for a minute then begins to suck on your neck moving down to your  breasts.

He pushes you onto the bed and he holds your hands above your head. He kisses you down to your lower belly while his free hand roams  up and down your bare skin.

He unbuttons your shorts and pulls them off. "My baby is already wet for me" he teases and you want him badly.

You place your hands in his hair and smash your lips onto his, tongue and all. He pulls away  and pushes you roughly onto the bed.

" Don't forget Daddy is in control" he growls lowly with a playful smirk

" I don't recall Daddy" you play with the word daddy to aggravate him. He smirks and walks to his drawer and pulls out a black box. He opens it and you can see a few things like handcuffs, whips, candles and a blindfold.

"Then Daddy will have to reteach you" he grabs the blindfold and handcuffs. Being very obedient you do as he says. He places the blindfold on you and as he places the pair of handcuffs onto the bed he says  out his rules.

" you will only call me daddy, cum when I say so and no touching"

" do you understand baby?" He asks and you feel the coldness of the cuffs and darkness from the blindfold.

"Yes" you reply

He tugs on your hair and slaps your ass harsh.

"What did I say?"

"Yes daddy" and even though you can't see him, you know he's smirking.

Jungkook spreads your legs and kisses your thigh while his other hand rubs your inner thigh. Your breathing hitches and quickens.

He slides off your underwear tossing it aside. He kisses you up right above your pubic bone, he strokes you with skillful fingers and then with his skillful tongue he kisses in between your legs. He then slips two fingers inside you causing you too moan.

" tell daddy what you want princess" he says inserting another digit into you.

"Slap me daddy, abuse me. Bite my neck, choke me, pull my hair, spank me hard, make me scream, show me who's in charge" you say confident and no wavering in your voice

"As you wish princess"

<><><><><><>

I know it's short but I thought I'd leave the rest up to your imagination. It's mostly because I'm not good at writing smut scenes sorry💜