Chapter 14: Stalking

Your POV

You drag your legs across the whole mall and Jungkook has only purchased two items which are a new watch and tie. Your a tad annoyed with him for making you walk in and out of multiple stores to only buy two items.

You stop walking when you bump into a hard back. You would've stumbled backwards if he didn't hold you firmly with his arms on your shoulders.

" are you tired?" Jungkook asks

" no, I'm enjoying walking in two inch heels throughout the whole entire mall to only buy two items" you say sarcastically and he chuckles.

" it's not funny" you glare and cross your arms across your chest. He pouts but you hold your ground. He sighs and you wonder what he's thinking till your being swept of the ground.

You wrap your arms around his neck and stare into his eyes. He pecks your lips teasingly and leaves you a blushing mess.

" yah! Put me down" you yell at him causing a few people to glance but it doesn't bother him one bit.

" no" he says and holds onto you firmly so you don't fall. You hide your face in his neck so he can't see. He starts to walk to who knows where.

" I'm going to put you down know" Jungkook whispers and you hum in response. He gently places you down in a red comfy chair and you now realize your in a shoe store.

You look at him in confusion. Is he also buying himself new shoes?

" no, I'm buying you new shoes" Jungkook says and your even more shocked at how he knew what you were thinking.

" it's written across your face" he laughs and kneels down beside you and starts to undo the strap of the heel and slide it off gently.

You like his soft touch as he slides of your heels. He places them aside and a lady comes and brings you a pair.

" here put them on so your feet don't swell" he slides on the simple nude color sandals with the white strap. It honestly feels so much better, your feet started to cramp.

" now let's go" he says

" to where?" You ask as he drags you to a store.

" wait close your eyes it's a surprise" he says and you comply and close them. You hold onto his arm firmly not wanting to fall. We stop walking and with your eyes still closed he speaks to someone.

" thank you" Jungkook says and she leaves to attend others.

" you can open your eyes now" he says and you do so.

" I had these especially made for you but they weren't ready yet so I had to stall" he says as he holds up the box in which the jewelry is placed in.

You now understand the whole reason of walking in and out of almost every store in the mall and to not upset you he bought a watch and tie as if that was his objection.

When he actually had jewelry made just for you. He smiles at you as he hands you the box and waits in anticipation hoping you'll like his choice.

" why did you buy me—"he cuts you off

" because I love you, now open it" he smiles like a little kid. Your taken back by his sudden outbursts but it wakes your heart and you blush like crazy. You open the black case to reveal a stunning gold necklace with a pearl in the middle.