Chapter 40: We're Back

"Life must continue, and you will grow from the loss and learn to live with it"

Your POV

Your a bit tired from the long drive and just want to see the kids and go to sleep. You can already envision getting into bed. You yawn as the car comes to a stop in front of the black gate, waiting for someone to open it.

A couple of minutes pass by and no one opens the gate to let us in. It's unusual usually it's opened within a few seconds but nothing. When the gates still remain closed Jungkook's whole aura changes in an instant.

His focus and awareness doubled and his senses sharpened.

"What's wrong?" You asks baffled and concerned

" just do as I say okay" he says and your worried now.

"Jungkook what's going on?!" You ask frightened. Your kids are at the house safe right? In the care of the hyungs who are the most dangerous people you know aside from Jungkook of course.

" I'm not sure but please listen to me" he says and gets out the car. You follow his lead and get out as well.

You decide to just be quite as Jungkook is experienced in quite literally everything. He jumps the fence and then has you do the same.
You don't remember it being that difficult yet again you did have twins and your body isn't what it used to be.

"Here" he hands you a small caliber gun. Your not sure what to do with it and from the looks of it Jungkook noticed.

"It's just in case  if I can't protect you okay" he says softly and you nod your head in understand meant.

You follow steadily and quietly behind Jungkook as you both make your way to the mansion. You go through the enormous front yard consisting of trees and bushes. You both hide behind a few bushes and are close enough to see inside the living room through the window.

You see two men with guns at the main entrance and a few more around the living room area. What catches your attention is a badly injured Jin and Jimin. It looks like they were beaten and tortured to get some sort of information.

One of the guys grabs Jin by the collar of his shirt and punches him. You gasp and hold back your scream by covering your mouth with your hand.

"Jungkook w-we have to call the police!" You whisper/yell

"We can't" he replies looking away from the window

"Why the fuck not?" You ask bewildered

" It's not that simple y/n you have any idea what kind of illegal documents and other intel I have stored here I'll go to prison we all would" he says and you honestly couldn't have heard a more pathetic excuse

"At any fucking moment anyone of them can die including our kids so grow a pair of balls and call the got damn police!" You whisper shout furiously

He just stays quiet and as your about to grab his phone from his pocket and call the police a gunshot is fired followed by painful screams.

You immediately look at the window and your rapidly beating heart goes out of control when you no longer see Jin on his knees but on the carpet floor with a screaming Jimin with tears streaming down his face.

Jungkook pulls you in and hugs you tightly.

"Before we go in I need you to promise me something"he whispers into your ear. You hum in response wiping the tears. He whispers to you the promise and you cry even more.

"Y/n promise me" Jungkook says breaking the hug and looking you in the eyes. You nod yes.

"I need to hear you, promise me y/n!" Jungkook urges his eyes getting teary

"I promise Jungkook" you cry

<><><><><><><><><><>

Should Jin live or which member should die?
I'm sorry  it's short again.