Chapter 20: Late

Your POV

A week has passed since the truth has been revealed. Jungkook now more than ever is clinging to your side.

Tripling security around the mansion. Having Namjoon and the rest of his friends stay at the home in means of backup just to keep you safe.

Your not allowed to leave the house under any circumstances not even to get some fresh air or smell the garden roses.

When you asked if you could go to a store he flat out said no and began to lecture you on the risks. The speech always ended with " I can't bare to lose you, y/n". He even added that he'd buy the whole store when he saw how upset you were for not going.

Your basically on house arrest but it's not  entirely boring. When Jungkook leaves for work sometimes, you hangout with Taehyung or any one of the members. Even though Jungkook specially said to you and them to not interact. Guess he'll always remain the jealous type.

Your currently in the kitchen looking for something to eat and you see Jin cooking. The smell of the food and how raw it looks is making you sick.

"Shit" you curse and cover your mouth with one hand while running up to the nearest bathroom.

"Y/n? Are you alright?!" Jin yells grabbing Taehyung and Jimin's attention. You rush into the bathroom and puke into the toilet.

You hear many footsteps making their way towards your direction. "Y/n what's wrong?" Taehyung asks concerned and holds your hair as you continue to throw up.

"Are you sick?" Jimin asks worried when you stopped.

" yeah I feel better, just morning sickness" you say and Taehyung helps your get up. You wash up and head back into the kitchen.

" I've already called Jungkook and let him know that your unwell" Namjoon says with the phone still in his hand.

" what did he say?" You ask taking a seat
at the table.

" that he's on his way now and that we shall attend to you till he arrives" Namjoon answers.

" ohh" is all you say and munch on a piece of toast with jam.

Jimin and Taehyung are  conversing about something in the kitchen while Jin is eating at the counter. Namjoon is reading a novel and seems very captivated by it. Yoongi is of course in his room sleeping. Hoseok is playing games on the computer in the living room.

Your bored to say the least. Your sitting on the couch resting. Your slowly drifting to sleep when you hear the front door open. Your eyes shoot wide open and see Jungkook walking into your sight.

You stand up so happy to see him when everything goes a blur. You try to focus your eyes but you stumble backwards.

"Y/N!" Jungkook shouts and runs towards you to steady you. You look around and your eyesight is back to normal.

" I'm sorry" you say and he sits you down on the couch.

" Namjoon said you weren't feeling so well" he says concerned

" yeah I smelled Jin's cooking and next thing I'm puking my guts out" you say and Taehyung hands you a glass of water.