Chapter 37: Preparing

Your POV

The sun hitting your eyes and the sound of waves crashing wake you up. It is a bit past 8 in the morning and you don't see Jungkook at all. You wonder if he is cooking breakfast once more or possibly working out in the gym that  he has in the beach house.

You get out of the bed and put on one of his hoodies and a pair of shorts. You walk out the bedroom and look for Jungkook. As you walk closer to the room you hear music playing and it gets louder.

The door is opened half way and you see Jungkook wearing only black basketball shorts. He is currently doing pull ups and you stare at his muscles. You start of looking at his arms then to his back until your staring at his ass.

"Y/n-ah!" He shouts to be heard over the music and snap you out of your trance.

You see his well built body admiring everything. Fuck those abs. You think while biting down your lip.

" and you say I'm the pervert tch" he says with a playful smile

"my one and your many" you defend yourself

"my eyes are up here not down there"he jokes and you feel your face heat up instantly

" I wasn't even looking at your ass" you say

" I didn't say anything about my ass" he smirks

" shut up" is the first thing that came to your head, you were caught

"awe don't be shy baby, I always stare at your ass too" he then proceeds to grope your butt and a gasp escapes your lips.

"Yah!" You yell and hit his chest

He grabs your hand and closes the distant between you and him. He tilts his head and kisses you slowly.

The mood is perfect until he bites your lower lip hard that it bleeds a little. The taste of blood is nothing new to you but you forgot what it tasted like.

" Pabo that hurts!" You shout and push him away

"I guess I bit you too hard" he says

"Idiot" you insult him while licking the blood off your lip.

"Come here" he says and has his arm snakes around your lower back and he licks the blood off your lip.

"There, better" he smirks

"I don't know if I should be flattered or slightly grossed out" You say

" grossed out? Tch" he immediately kisses you once more but deeper and more intense. Your back is against the wall in the hallway and he proceeds to slide his tongue into your mouth.

He pulls away and as you catch your breath he whispers into your ear "never call my kisses gross baby"

He grabs your hand and starts walking, dragging you along.

"Where are we going?" You ask him walking up the stairs

"You'll see" is all he responds before stopping abruptly. He turns around and tells you to close your eyes. Another surprise.

You comply and close your eyes.

You hear him open the door and takes your hand once more slowly helping you into the room.

"Don't move" he says and comes behind you and places a hand on your side and the other still holding your hand.

"Open them" he says

And you do. Your in an unfamiliar room and it looks like it's a huge makeup room, something like that. What caught your immediate attention though is the racket of dresses on the left side of the room.

"What's all this? Why did you bring me here?" You ask

"This is your room where all your clothes are and essentials to get ready for tonight." He replies

"Tonight?" You ask

"Today is our last day here and I have something special planned for tonight" he explains

"You usually already have everything picked out for me though" you laugh

"Not this time, I want you to dress however you like, pick any shoes or jewelry, makeup or no makeup, I don't care how you look I just want you to be ready in three hours" he says and takes your hand and kisses it softly.

He leaves and closes the door.  

You wonder around the room and see the racket full of shoes in every color and style. Dresses in all styles including jewelry to match.

He went all out for tonight. You don't think it's an anniversary or anything. It must be important if your choosing what your going to be wearing.

Would've been nice if he told you where he's taking you to help you pick out what to wear.

You first decide to take a shower that's jointed into the room. Once your done you get out with a towel wrapped around your body.

You take your time in picking out a dress and after a while you see the one you want to wear. It's absolutely gorgeous and run your hand through the material. You pick out the shoes to match and jewelry.

Everything is done and now you get ready for tonight.

<><><><><><><><><>

I know it's a short chapter but I've been extremely busy with work and school. I got hired for seasonal recently so yeah.

I'll do my best to update sooner. Thanks for the love and support💜