History of Aurora-Penthe Seven

20.000 lightyears away from Earth lies the Beta Quadrant, a quadrant of space with complete different species who live there.

One of those many species are the Hatorians, they who inhabit Aurora-Penthe Seven and are warriors by nature. During history, many clans have fought for the control of the entire livable continent where the battlefields are.

In the current count of time, they achieved complete peace in 3000 BC and space travel in 500 AD. This was after the Kasokei-clans took power over the entire process. They established a functioning government and warrior training camps around the Capitol city that was built on the last blood-soiled battlefield ground where the last battle between clan alliances took place.

All clans got divided in a 5 cast system, which was accepted for less than a 1000 years. There was also a better understanding between the three sexes that divide the inhabitants in establishments. The Aharii were the men and the strongest of warriors and the Dahazee the females who thought rationally and thus established school systems and architecture.

But the third sex, the Omaruu, were frequently underestimated. They were men with the ability of carrying children like the females, but their minds were stronger and they had a higher tolerance for pain and pressure, which made them more suitable to carry children than women were. In the past, they were victims of rape, slaughter and sold as property because of their strength.

Until the Cardassians invaded the planet system in 1474 AD.

As warriors, the Hatorians fought back and won the war after a 3-day fight. After this, the 1st Alliance was established, which collapsed a mere 10 years later when the Cardassians once again tried to occupy Aurora-Penthe Seven and wanted to enslave its citizens. This time, the fight took merely 1 day.

The 2nd Alliance was created differently. This time, no casts were established and the Karii-clans took over. They enforced a law that forced the Cardassians to send a specific amount of beneath 4-year-old children to Rikkuu city in the Taviya province every 8 years where they would be raised by Hatorians to serve as brides for particular families.

The Karii were explorers and served as excellent diplomats in interstellar politics, which was proven by Sir Tibhorus Karii-Ikolo-Ruzika-Kozae in 2168 when Aurora-Penthe Seven petitioned for membership of the newly established United Federation of Planets. His grandson Geoffrus 'George' and his wife Wohuha 'Winona' were the first Hatorians to settle on Earth to raise their two sons Geoffrus jr. and Jamouros 'James'.

And this is where the change of history begins.