Birthday Behaviour

January 3rd my birthday, 27, I wasn't celebrating majorly, in fact I didn't have plans at all. Janaie was supposed to be taking me out, but she called and said she'd been over the toilet all morning and didn't think she could leave her house today. Bummer. That was annoying, but i couldn't be mad I knew just how she felt.

*
Flashback

"Come on Kam, it's my birthday just get dressed we're going out." He chucked a towel at me but I really was not about to get up, I wish my body would allow me to but every time I stood up I had to puke.

"Chris if I could, I promise I would bu-" I held my stomach barging past him to the toilet but only made it to the sink.

"augh, that's nasty bro." He let out not even moving to hold my hair back, so fucking inconsiderate.

"what the hell did you eat?" I shrugged washing out the sink followed by my mouth.

"Look Chris I think you should go I don't want you getting whatever I got. Go out with your boys have fun. I'll see you tomorrow." He stared into my eyes for a little after that but didn't argue before walking out at slamming the door behind him.
*

I guess Chris forgot because I hadn't heard from him since our drunken convo on new years, and I still can't remember half of what was said.

Even mijo remembered, him and UGLY were in New York working with some producers so he really was of no use to me today, but he did send me gifts; a box of my favourite chocolate "freedo" and a pair of jimmy choo's I was sure he hadn't picked out, they were really pretty but i really couldn't tell you anything bout them, i'm not really into all that fancy stuff.

My phone rang and a smile came to my face seeing Brit's number come up, we'd been talking a lot lately, a whole lot. I thought he was super cute and sweet. He really wasn't my type and he was younger than me but I really liked him as a friend and he made me feel good.

"Morning Birthday girl" He said smoothly I could tell he just got up.

"Awww, Thank you B, you're far too kind" I joked making him chuckle on the other end.

"What you got planned for today?" I shrugged to myself biting into a freedo.

"Nothing, janaie is real sick and I don't really know anybody in LA. Imma just chill, watch some movies." I answered, leaving out Chris.

"Oh, hell nah! You think I'm going to let you sit and watch movies? On your birthday?" I rolled my eyes at his silliness.

"Why do you have something better in mind?" I questioned and he laughed.

"Yeah. This is my last night before I got to go back to NY. Come spend the day with your boy, I might have some planned for you." I laughed then, he's so cute.

"Okayyy, I guess i can do that." I replied with the biggest kool-aid smile ever.

"Alright cool, so i'll come get you in lets sayyy 3 hours?" I nodded again to my self. "Alright, i'll text you my address." I cut the phone after he let out a short "deuce" and rolled over in my bed. Okay so i'm excited.

————————————————————
Chris POV

January 3rd I was back in LA and boy was I fucking glad they let me leave a day early, vegas was fun but I missed it here, I missed Kam. First thing I did when I landed was call her – No answer. Maybe she's busy, that's what i thought anyway.

"Babe where are you?" I said into the phone, i'd been back since 3 and cae had been out since I got in, it was 6 now.

"I'm with erin baby why?" She was hesitant to answer which made me question her honesty, maybe I was just being paranoid.