Say so (Michael X Chris POV)

"Hey, I'm checking in

"Hey, I'm checking in." I said as I walked up to the Hotels concierge. The smallish, brown girl standing behind the counter peered up at me and caught eyes with me momentarily.

"Sure, can I have your check-in details and the card that you booke-"

"Oh Mr Jordan. We've been expecting you! Your assistant called to check you in earlier. Apologies for the hold up. We'll be taking you up to the presidential apartment suite, we upgraded the booking." A tall, slim build man came up from the desk next to the one I was stood at, cutting off - Aaliyah, as her name tag read.

I looked between him, Aaliyah, and Leslie who was checking into her own room to my right.

"All due respect, Will. There was no hold up, Aaliyah was just checking me into the room I booked." I replied sternly and he watched me intently looking to his colleague momentarily.

"Actually, Mr Jordan the only available room is the presidential suite. All the other rooms are occupied." She explained and I held my urge to react. I didn't like the pretentiousness of it all. Who said a person needed to live grande because they were a celebrity? I didn't need that big ass room to myself.

"Is everything okay?" Leslie asked, edging up beside me and everyone seemingly looked to her.

"Uh, yeah. You good?" I responded not wanting to cause a scene and she nodded.

"Yeah I got my key. I'll... See you later?" She asked and I got lost watching her walk away with her cabin bag after letting her know I would in fact see her later. I heard Will clear his throat and by the time i'd turned back he was stood by another member of his team.

"I'll be showing you to your room sir?" He spoke and I nodded. I wasn't going to argue.

-

"DAAAMMMNNNNN YOU LIVING LIKE THIS?! I should've known you were the asshole that booked the last presi" Steelo shouted running through the strip view presidential suite

"DAAAMMMNNNNN YOU LIVING LIKE THIS?! I should've known you were the asshole that booked the last presi" Steelo shouted running through the strip view presidential suite. I'd been laid up trying to chill for the past 2 hours, but I hadn't done none of that. Even with sound proofing I could hear the loud ass music coming from the balcony of the suite next to mine and now I definitely wasn't getting no sleep.