Collide (Kamaiyah POV)

I laughed into the phone and Janaie continued to go on about how much she couldn't stand T's new fling

I laughed into the phone and Janaie continued to go on about how much she couldn't stand T's new fling. I was even confused at this point, but she had me in stitches.

"Janaie. Why don't you just go tell that man you love him and get your family back. Y'all both need to stop with the petty drama." I said in all seriousness and she went mute for a second.

"I wish it was so simple Kam but you know just as much as I do that it's not that easy." She answered and my eyes rolled as I held the phone between my ear and shoulder, bouncing Zion on my knee.

"Please, it is that easy. The only reason I wouldn't go back to Chris is because I'm happy with Michael, but trust and believe if I wanted I could have him in a heartbeat and that's regardless of whoever liked it or not. Go and claim what's yours Janaie. This isn't a game anymore you have a child with that man." I said and heard her sigh on the other end.

I watched Michael walk into our kitchen and completely disregard my presence as he went straight to the fridge. My son let out a set of babbles as he watched his step father move around the room and just like any other time, Michael came over taking him from my arms and blew raspberries over his face, still failing to acknowledge me.

He was still mad about the night before and he needed to let it go.

"My bad girl what you say?" I said cutting janaie's response off because I clearly hadn't been listening.

"You want me to call you later? You seem a little busy." She said and she was right, I was distracted.

"Actually girl yeah, I'll text you aight." I said before we both said our good byes and I set my phone down.

"Morning." I said demanding his attention.

"What up" he said with Zion on his lap as he scrolled through his phone with the hand he had free.

"Look, about last night, If you took offence to my comment then I apologise." I said sternly and he finally looked up and met eyes with me. I couldn't help having an attitude with him since this whole Jenn situation surfaced.

"I didn't take offence to nothing, I'm good." He said sarcastically looking back down at his phone.

I sighed when I realised what was going on and I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Are you jealous? About what I said about Chris ?" I said as I stood up walking over to him. He chuckled into his bowl of frosted flakes and didn't look up at me.

"I ain't jealous of shit." He stated and my brows furrowed, realising he really felt some kind of way. It wasn't my intent for him to hear.

"... Well it's my bad if you felt disrespected." I replied honestly and he cleared his apparently clogged throat.

"First of all you know I don't care about that petty shit. It's disrespectful because he's the father of your child and he's made it clear he still wants to be with you, and you know that." He said with his voice raising and I knew it was going to cause an argument because he knew I hated that shit.