360

"Hey

"Hey." I said dryly as she stepped aside to let me in her house. I didn't realize how nice it was till today, the sun against the palm tree's and the gold decor was breathtaking.

"Come in girl take a seat." She commanded warmly, well she didn't seem mad; that's good? I sat down in the love seat across from her recliner and she raised a playful brow causing me to furrow my brows and look down at my hands.

"Why you didn't tell me you and Chris was...?" she said using her hands for effect. I shrugged at her words.

"I don't know. I guess i just didn't feel comfortable telling you, I mean its hardly your business." She scrunched up her face looking around the room sarcastically. 

"Hardly any of my business when you two was fucking in my house? At my party?" She argued and I sighed.

"I know that was wrong and I apologise sincerely, but there's more to it than you will ever fathom and i'm not going to apologize for that." I told her boldly, and I was deadass; I am not going to apologize for what me and Chris did because in my eyes, we didn't do anything wrong. She chuckled and shook her head.

"He has a girlfriend Kamaiyah. I ain't know you was like that, but I guess I was wrong."
I was the one to scrunch up my face this time.

"I'm not like anything." I replied dryly.

"You sleeping with this nigga knowing damn well who he is and that he has a girlfriend, that's some hoe shit Kam." I rolled my eyes standing up off her couch and grabbing my bag, I didn't have any time for this shit.

"Where you going i'm not done speaking." She said crossing her arms over her chest. She was so fucking quick to judge me and she didn't even bother letting me explain,  I wasn't going to sit there and have some girl I just met hound me about a situation i'd been back and fourth with since i was 15. No. I snatched the handle of her front door pulling it open.

"Yeah well I am; and you know what. Maybe we shouldn't speak anymore because clearly your loyalty is with your girl." I let out harshly stepping out and walking to my car; it was petty but I didn't care. That didn't go as planned and Chris was going to kill me because I know for sure that she was going to run to cae about that shit now; fuck it though.

***

"What Chris?" I dragged out, I had just started falling to sleep and he was honestly the last person I wanted to talk to right at this moment.

"Why you ain't answer my calls all day?" oh he's upset.

"I didn't want to talk to you..." i trailed off and heard him suck his teeth.

"What you doing?" here he goes never wanting to address shit, always tip toeing his ass around; yo this dude really irks my nerves.

"I'm about to fall asleep, so whatever you have to say please do make it quick." I told him sarcastically.