Cross over

"No he ain't

"No he ain't." Chris said with one hand in his BB shorts and the other playing with his phone.

"I can't just tell him he can't come anymore. Sevyn already invited him." He looked up at me with an annoyed expression.

"If he's coming, I'm bringing Jasmine." He resulted making me roll my eyes.

"That's petty as hell. But alright, bring her if you want." I answered with an attitude, he looked up with a grin making me scrunch up my lips.

"Why are you smiling like that, you look like pennywise." I threw, slowly looking down at my hands.

"Chris get off me!" I shouted when he rolled over onto me, he's always doing dumb shit like this.

"You look cute when you mad... You ain't allowed to do nothing with that nigga while we in vegas." I pulled my arm from under him then placed both hands on his cheeks.

"Can we not talk about him for just like, 5 minutes?" I said bringing his face down to kiss him, but he turned his head.

"Fine, we won't talk about it." He said rolling off me and sitting back up straight. We were on the Jet back to LA and I can't say I was happy to be leaving. Don't get me wrong I was more than ecstatic to be leaving VA, but I knew now everything would have to go back to normal - I wasn't going to be able to spend as much time with Chris and as much as he was pissing me off right now; I loved being with him the last 2 days.

I sucked my teeth at his attitude and rolled onto my stomach to avoid staring at the side of his face as his jaw clinched and wanting to jump on him.
-
"So we flying out tonight. You riding with us?" He asked referring to him and his clan.

"Oh so now you're talking to me?" I asked looking up from my phone with sarcasm in my voice.

"Keep your attitude alright?...come with us." He said changing the subject and poking his lips out a little.

"No, you bringing that girl it'll be awkward." I replied and turned to look out the window before I felt his hand travel up my thigh and squeeze down forcing me to look over at him in the drivers seat.

"If you don't want me to bring her that bad just say it." his face was facing the road, but he quickly looked at me whilst he spoke.

"I don't want you to bring her." I stated and he shrugged.

"Tell yo nigga he can't go." I flicked his hand off my thigh and crossed my arms; he has to be the most hard of hearing nigga I know.

"Look I'll see you tomorrow alright?" I said about to exit his range that I'd returned to him the month before. He sighed realising then that nothing he said or did was going to make me tell Michael he couldn't come. I planned to break up with him eventually... I couldn't string him along. He's a great guy and it really was fucked up how I was doing him.