Do Not Disturb

It was a long day and I had a lot of steam to blow off so I was throwing it back like a baseball

"Damn" he moaned with one hand on my side and the other pressing the side of my face into the pillow. He was hitting spots that hadn't been fulfilled in a long time and I wondered where this energy came from, maybe it was the time we'd spent apart.

He always knew exactly what to do, when to stroke harder, longer, flip positions, push, pull, tug.

"Shit babe, deep-" He cut me off with a deeper and longer stroke than I'd anticipated and when he went on hitting my g spot back to back I could help the whale that left my mouth and I pulled his face down to kiss him from the side.

"I love you Chris." I moaned loudly when he went on breaking down my walls and I arched my back further feeling him grow inside me clearly on the verge of climax. I came first shaking violently and felt him go to pull out but  grabbed on to his arm.

"Baby please don't stop. Fuck" I cried out in euphoria.

"Cum in me please." I moaned out again and felt him pick up pace again before bringing his face back down to me ear.

"You love me Babygirl?" He groaned in my ear and I twisted up my already turned up face.

Why was he calling me that.

"Babygirl." He said and again and I only got more confused when he pulled away from me.

"Huh?"

"Kamaiyah!"

"What?!" I snapped out of sleep to see Michael stood over me and almost like a rush of guilt came over me, I pulled him down into a deep kiss.

What the fuck was that.

"mmmm what's that for?" He spoke huskily and I pulled away looking into his eyes.

"I missed you." I said which was true.

"Did you just get back?" I asked getting on my knee's on the bed to wrap my arms around his back.

"Yeah, I got in early. I called you when I landed." He said and I put my head in his neck. He'd been in Jersey the past week for a family friends burial, I felt terrible because I couldn't go with him, but Zion had to get his shots and it was also Chris' weekend with him and I didn't feel comfortable leaving the city without him.

"How was it baby? I'm sorry again that I couldn't come." I apologised into his neck and he rubbed up and down my forearm.

"You don't have to keep apologising Babygirl. It's alright, it was super intimate anyway." He said as I unwrapped my arms from around him.

"What are you doing?" He asked when I went to get on my knees. The dream I just had really threw me off and I had to get some as soon as possible.