Ch.3 Kittens

Edited 9/18/2018.
Fan art artist: GeryRdz / Geraldine Rodriguez

Marinette had spent the rest of the day baking cheesy treats for Plagg. She knew how big his appetite was. By the time she was done baking she was exhausted. She had made everything from cheese danishes to chocolate chip cookies.

Hey! Tikki needed to eat to!  When she was finished baking she set up a picnic blanket on her bed and set up all the snacks.  She hoped Plagg would like it. Tikki looked at it in marvel.

"Wow Marinette! I think you've outdone yourself!" Tikki said.

"Thanks Tikki, I want Plagg to be comfortable, and Plagg will be our guest! So you think he'll like it?" she asked nervously.

"Knowing Plagg, he'll love it," Tikki excitedly.

"I hope so, I worked hard on this lunch," Marinette giggled.

The next day, Marinette went to school, a little nervous and a little excited. During the school day, she was distracted by the thought of lunch.

"Girl, what's got you so distracted? Are you thinking about you know who?" Alya asked.

"What? Pfft, no I wasn't thinking about A-Adrien" Marinette stuttered.

"Uh huh," Alya replied giving her an I-know-you-too-well look.

Marinette blushed furiously. She wasn't even thinking about Adrien earlier, and now she was as red as a tomato. How does a situation go from 1 to 100?

Thankfully for Marinette, Ms. Busier walked in that moment and the lesson began, silencing Alya's teasing for a little while. The whole time, Marinette was thinking about Plagg and Cat Noir.

Did they have the same relationship as she did with Tikki? Did Plagg always demand cheese? Before she even realized it, the lunch bell had rung and Marinette was on her way home, anxious to check if Plagg was in her purse.

When she arrived she went straight to her room and opened her purse. To her relief, there were two kwamis. They both flew out.

"Hello Plagg, it's nice to see you again!" Marinette said with a smile on her face.

"Hello Princess," Plagg said. He looked at the picnic I had set up, and quickly flew over and dug in without another word.

Marinette laughed.

"You did tell Cat Noir you were here, right Plagg?" Tikki asked.

"Of course!" Plagg said with a mouthful of cheese.

Tikki just rolled her eyes and picked up a cookie and started eating. Marinette watched them silently for a bit before speaking up again.

"So Plagg, any fun memories you've had with Cat Noir?" I asked him.

"Well, one time I thought I saw a box of Camembert, but turns  out it was a bracelet, and I got it stuck on my head-" Plagg started.

"Plagg!" Tikki yelled, interrupting him. She was incredibly annoyed. How could Plagg be so irresponsible?

"Relax, Tikki. Nothing bad happened," Plagg said.

"Anyways, Cat Noir had to make me sneeze before it came off. I think he used the same bracelet to help you defeat the akuma that day!" Plagg Said.

I laughed. How could Plagg have gotten himself into that situation?

"Plagg, that was incredibly irresponsible, dangerous, risky-" Tikki started.

"Tikki, give him a break, I know that what he did was irresponsible, but he probably already got a lecture from Cat Noir, and it's in the past." Marinette told Tikki.