Ch.17 he likes someone else?

Adrien went home smiling after school. He had repaired his relationships with both Marinette and ladybug. When he got home, he went to his room and Plagg flew out.

"So, looks like you sorted everything out," Plagg Said.

"Yeah," Adrien Said, smiling to himself.

"Now all you have to do is figure out which one you choose," Plagg Said.

Adrien froze. He was so involved in trying to fix his relationship He completely forgot about having to choose which path for his heart to follow.

"Ugh" Adrien said, sitting down on his bed.

"Don't worry Adrien, I went through the same thing." Plagg Said.

"Really? You went through the same thing?" Adrien asked sceptically.

"Yeah, i had a hard time choosing between Limburger and Camembert, but I just had to clear my taste buds and my heart told me Camembert," he said.

Adrien rolled his eyes and let himself collapse on his bed.

What was he going to do? Marinette or ladybug?

The next day at school, Adrien was still deep in thought about what to do. He didn't even realize he was lost in thought until he heard someone calling his name.

"Adrien? Bro, you okay?"

"Wh-what?" Adrien asked.

"Dude, you were spacing out like crazy," he said.

"Oh, sorry," Adrien said.

"It's cool," he said.

At lunch, Adrien caught up to Marinette.

"Hey, Marinette!" He called out.

"Oh, hey Adrien!" She said.

Adrien paused, not sure what to say next.

"Marinette, you told me that Cat Noir visits you, right?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Marinette asked.

Just do it. Just do it.

"Well, what do you think of him?" he asked.

There he said it. He looked at Marinette and watched her reaction, anxious of what she is going to say next.

"Well, what do you think of him,"

Marinette didn't know how to respond. Could she tell Adrien, her true feelings?

"He's a great guy. He kind, loyal to his friends, caring, outgoing, and so much more," Marinette said.

"There isn't enough words in the dictionary to describe how amazing he is," She said.

She felt her cheeks start to heat up a bit. Oh no! She couldn't let Adrien see her blushing when talking about cat Noir!

"I, uh have to go, see you tomorrow Adrien!" She said, then started heading towards her house, leaving a stunned Adrien.

Adrien went home and sat on his bed, stunned, silent. He didn't know what to say. Plagg flew out.

"Kid, are you okay? You seem to be frozen," he sad.

Adrien didn't reply. He didn't realize Marinette thought of him that way.

"Kid? Hello?" Plagg aske,d flying in front of his face and waved his hands.

"I didn't realize..." Adrien said.

"Didn't realize what?" Plagg asked.

"What? That your precious princess cares about you?"  Plagg asked.