Ch.25 The reveal

The next day, Marinette was smiling, lost in her own world, she had come up with the perfect way to reveal herself to Cat Noir, and was really excited. There was a small part of her that was nervous, but she was mainly excited. She knew that Cat Noir loved both sides of her, and she had fallen in love with both sides of him. 

"You seem pretty out of it today girl, even more than usual today,"  Alya noticed.

"Yeah," Marinette said. SHe couldn't tell Alya that tonight she was going to tell Cat Noir that she was Ladybug.

"Well, I hope you're ready, we have a test today," Alya said.

Marinette's eyes widened.

"We do?" Marinette asked.

Alya started laughing.

"Just kidding Marinette," Alya said in between laughed.

Marinette laughed and playfully punched Alya. The two giggled as they walked into class. When they walked in they saw that Nino and Adrien were already there. When the two girls arrived, both boys eyes lit up.

"Hey, Guys!" Marinette said.

"Hey Marinette, hey Alya!" Adrien said.

"Hey Dudettes," Nino said.

"Hey guys," Alya said before she took her seat.

Marinette took her seat and looked at the back of Adrien's head and smiled.

Alya nudged her gently before passing her a note.

Okay, girl, first you were lost in thought smiling, and now these looks at Adrien, what's going on with you girl? SPILL

Marinette read the note and smiled. She could tell her, technically, just not the exact details.

Today I'm going to confess to Adrien

When Alya read her note, she had to cover her mouth to stop her self from squealing in delight. Then she took the piece of paper and wrote a note back.

Seriously? I'm so proud of you! You need to tell me all the details later,

Marinette smiled. And wrote back a note.

I promise

After school Marinette went home and began baking. She baked cupcakes, cookies, croissants and a cake. She also took the time to make a camembert tart. afterwards, she began to ice them in theme with ladybug and Cat Noir. Just as she finished she noticed it was time for patrol. Just in the nick of time.

She set everything up in her room.

"Wow, Marinette it looks perfect," Tikki said.

"I hope so, there's no going back now," Marinette said.

"Tikki spots on!" Ladybug transformed to go meet Cat Noir at the Eiffel tower. Cat Noir was waiting for her there since ladybug was a bit late since she set up her bedroom.

"Good evening kitty,"

He turned around and saw Ladybug standing there.

"Good evening M'lady," he said. 

Ladybug went next to him and looked at the city. It was a beautiful night. Not a cloud in the sky.

"Shall we begin patrol bugaboo?" He asked.

Ladybug looked at him teasingly.

"You seem quite anxious to see Marinette tonight," She said.