Epilogue

Fan art artist: Lilou-chan

7 years later...

Marinette was looking at herself in the mirror. Today was the day. It was her wedding day. Today she was going to become Marinette Agreste. At 22 years old, Marinette had achieved her dream and had become a famous fashion designer. She was looking herself over, making sure everything was perfect. She had designed her dress herself and wanted her wedding day to be perfect.

"Relax, it's going to be perfect Mari, You look gorgeous," Alya said, coming up from behind her.

7 years ago when Marinette and Adrien had become a couple, they went to Alya for an exclusive interview where they told her they were officially dating. Her Ladyblog blew up. Today she had a popular talk show where she interviewed famous people, including ladybug and cat Noir. It was on that show that they declared to the world that they were engaged. As for her and Nino, well, they got Married 6 months ago. Her and Marinette had remained best friends throughout the years, and today Alya was Marinette's maid of honour.

"I'm so nervous," Marinette said.

"Don't worry, you'll be down the aisle before you know it," Alya said.

"Thanks, Alya," Marinette said, hugging her.

"Hey, what are best friends for," Alya said.

Meanwhile, Adrien was also looking in a mirror, making sure he would look perfect for his bride.

Today, he continued to be a model, mainly for his wife's clothing line. He had starred in several blockbuster movies, but in the end, decided he wanted a career that would keep him closer to his wife. As a teen, he wasn't the fondest of modelling, but he found it was a lot more fun when it was the love of your life who designed the clothes. Plus, it was a bonus that it kept the other male models away from Marinette. When he was acting, he had found out some of the models had tried flirting with her. He couldn't blame them, Marinette was gorgeous. That plus his desire to be closer to his wife was more than enough motivation. Marinette often teased him by calling him her protective kitty, but what can he say? Cats don't like sharing. Plagg and himself were proof of that. As he continued looking in the mirror, his best man Nino came in.

"You look, great dude, relax, she'll come down the aisle," Nino said.

Today Nino was a famous DJ. He had taken the world by storm with his music and rocked the music world. He has had several number 1 hits and was just getting stronger. He was currently working on his third album, which thousands of fans were eagerly awaiting.

"Easy for you to say, you've already been in my position," Adrien said.

Exactly, which why I can tell you, you have nothing to worry about. Don't worry dude, everything will be perfect," Nino said.

Adrien looked in the mirror one last time before taking a deep breath.

"Thanks, Nino," Adrien said.

"Anytime dude," He said.

Finally, the time had arrived and Marinette walked towards her dad, who would take her down the aisle.

"You look beautiful Marinette," Tom said.

"Thanks, Papa," Marinette said.

"You ready?" Tom asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Marinette said.

The music started playing and Marinette started walking down the aisle with her father. When she reached Adrien, she handed her bouquet off to Alya and held hands with Adrien. Oddly enough, Adrien wanted Natalie to be the officiant for their wedding since she was the one who mainly took care of him.

"We are gathered here today, to unite Marinette Dupeng-Cheng and Adrien Agreste-"

Both Adrien and Marinette were focused on each other's eyes, They had fallen in love with waking up every day and starting it by seeing each other's eyes, it always put a smile on their faces.

"And now the vows," Natalie said.

Adrien started.

"Marinette, you and I have been through so much together, but you always stood by me and supported me. Your kindness and courage always astonish me, and you always manage to put a smile on my face. You are the light at the end of the tunnel for me, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you," Adrien said.

"Adrien, when I first met you, I thought you were rude and arrogant, but you proved me wrong, and I fell in love with you for that. You are always willing to do the right thing. your kindness and compassion inspire others, and it has inspired me. You gave me the courage to stand up for myself, and I wouldn't be who I am without you, I love everything about you, and I wouldn't change a single thing," Marinette said.

"May we have the rings?" Natalie asked.

In the rings were engraved a message for each other. In Marinette's ring, it said 'My lady" Nad in Adrien's it said 'my kitty'

"Do you, Adrien take Marinette to be your lawfully wedded wife?" She asked.

"I do," He said.

"And do you Marinette take Adrien to be your lawfully wedded husband ?" Natalie asked.

"I do," Marinette said.

"Then by the power invested me, I declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," Natalie said.

That was all that needed to be said for Adrien to kiss his wife. He still felt the sparks when he kissed her. Nino and Alya were right. Everything was just perfect.

Meanwhile, Tikki and Plagg were watching the ceremony from far away.

"It's just beautiful," Tikki said.

"I can think of one thing that's more beautiful," plagg said.

After Marinette had revealed herself to Adrien, the two got to spend more time together, and they loved every minute of it. Adrien also kept his word and bought plagg all the cheese he could eat. Needless to say, plagg was in heaven. Tikki also got all the cookies she could eat, but she was happiest when she was cuddling plagg, her one true love, which thanks to Marinette and Adrien, was practically all the time.

"I love you Plagg," Tikki said, cuddling him.

"I love you too tikki," plagg said.

Just then, the music started up for the dance.

Adrien bowed in front of Marinette and plagg bowed in front of tikki.

"May I have this dance M'lady?" They both asked.

Marinette and tikki responded by curtsying.

All four of them danced the night away, lost in each other's eyes, madly in love. Just like in a story, The knights married the princesses and lived happily ever after, but what no one ever tells you, is that real life is so much better.