Ch.20 A valentine's day gift

When Marinette got home and detransformed, she sat down and sighed.

"Marinette? Are you alright?" She asked.

"I need to remember that in the eyes of Cat Noir, ladybug and Marinette are two different people. I can't let them collide into one just yet," Marinette said.

"Well, the choice is up to you when to reveal your identity to him, if you are not ready then nobody is rushing you, but you need to be careful," tikki advised

"I know, Thanks tikki," Marinette said.

"Anyway, on a different note, are you going to do anything for Valentine's day?"

Marinette's eyes widened. She had completely forgotten that tomorrow was valentine's day!

"Oh no! I haven't prepared anything!" Marinette said.

"It's okay! I'm sure you'll figure something out." Tikki encouraged.

Marinette closed her eyes, she thought about all the times she had spent with Cat Noir. She opened her eyes, an idea poppped into her head. She spent the rest of the night working on it. The next morning, she kept yawning at school because she had stayed up all night.

"Girl, you look exhausted. What were you doing last night?" Alya asked as they walked into school.

"Hm? Oh, I was working in something for valentine's day," Marinette replied.

"Oh? Something for Adrien?" She asked.

Marinette thought of how she spent the whole night making that card for Cat Noir. She kept re-doing, determined to get it right, but she couldn't tell Alya she made it for Cat Noir,

"Uh, Yeah," Marinette said.

"Well, make sure you sign your name this time," Alya teased.

"What about you? Are you doing anything with Nino?" Marinette asked.

Alya blushed.

"Tonight we are going to go find André ice cream's stand." Alya Said.

"Oh, so romantic," Marinette teased.

Alya playfully punched her.

When they walked into school, they saw Chloe being surrounded by a bunch of girls.

"What's going on?" Marinette asked as the two of them walked closer. As they got closer they saw that Chloe was wearing a gold heart necklace.

"That's right girls

"That's right girls. Adrien gave me this necklace when he asked me to be his valentine. Sorry, but he mine! He loves me so much, this necklace is made with real gold and real diamonds!" She exclaimed.

Many girls were ooh-ing and Ah-ing while others were sobbing.

"I bet you She bought that herself and that she's only pretending that Adrien gave it to her," Alya whispered.