Ch.9 A race

The next day at school, Marinette wanted to talk to Plagg. She had made a camembert tart. She hadn't spoken to plagg in awhile and she missed him. She had made him a camembert tart and some cheese sauce to go with it. Alya was talking to her again about her blog.

"Girl, look at this picture, I caught Ladybug and Cat Noir sharing heart-shaped macarons! My fans are going crazy! They were heart shaped! Heart Shaped!" She said.

Of course, Alya would've caught that on camera. Of course.

"It doesn't mean that they're dating though," Marinette said.

"No, not yet, but I know they will be soon. These weren't normal shaped macarons! They were hearts! Hearts mean romance! Plus, it wasn't like she rejected them. She was eating them with Cat Noir. This is a good sign. Ladynoir will happen!" She squealed.

Oh boy. Why, why, why, why did she decide to make those macarons heart-shaped?

Just then, Nino and Adrien came in.

"Hey, Marinette. Hey Alya. What's got you so excited?" Nino asked.

"She's thinking Ladynoir is coming true. She got a picture of Ladybug and Cat Noir sharing heart shaped Macarons." Marinette said.

"Wow, really?" Adrien asked.

"Y-yeah" Marinette stuttered out.

"Well look at this photo! They are sitting next to each other eating heart-shaped macarons like their on a date!" Alya argued.

Just then Ms Bustier walked in and they had to stop talking and pay attention.

Lunch came around and Marinette went home. When she opened up her purse, she was happy to see two kwamis were there.

"Hey Plagg, did you enjoy the tart?" Marinette asked.

"It was quite delicious princess" Plagg said.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you."

"It has. You have the better cheese than Cat Noir has." Plagg said.

Marinette rolled her eyes. Of course, that would be the first thing on Plagg's mind.

Tikki playfully glared at Plagg.

"Plagg, you've been sneaking into Marinette's bag to eat any cheesy pastry she brought that day." She said

"Really?" Marinette asked

"Well, I get bored just hanging in Cat noir's bag, plus yours is more comfy" he argued

Marinette laughed.

Plagg was such a Cat.

"Well I'll make sure to always have a snack for you then Plagg" Marinette said.

"Thank you princess. It is greatly appreciated. If you wouldn't mind, could you transform and come to the Eiffel Tower tonight? I'm sure there is another cat that would love your attention." Plagg Said.

The thought of cat noir made her smile. They have been getting closer lately and Marinette wasn't complaining.

"I'll be there. We should get going back to school, I don't want to be late" Marinette said.

The two kwamis flew into her bag and she ran to school.

When Marinette got to school, she couldn't really focus on school work. She was excited to see cat noir again. When school ended, she was so focused on getting home, she didn't notice a certain model until she banged right into him.

"Oh, hey Adrien! Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" Marinette said.

"It's fine, I wasn't paying attention either." Adrien said.