Ch.11 Interviews

Fan art artist: Eden daphne

Marinette woke up the next morning and went to school. As she walked into school Alya ran up to her.

"Girl, you won't Believe this! Look at these photos I got!"

Marinette looked at the photos and saw they were of her and cat noir in romantic positions from last night. Alya had caught them!

"I found ladybug and cat noir cuddling at the Eiffel tower! My lady blog viewers are going crazy. As far as I know, I'm the first person to catch them." Alya said.

"Congratulations Alya!" Marinette said, even though all she wanted to do was whack herself in the head for being careless.

"Thanks, Marinette. People are so excited that ladynoir is finally confirmed." She said.

The bell rang and they made their way to class. Ms Bustier walked in.

"Alright class, today we are just going to continue working on the projects from yesterday," she said.

Alya went with Nino and Marinette went with Adrien.

"So, we are doing interviews with them for our project right? How are we going to get in contact with them?" Adrien asked.

Marinette paused before answering.

"Can you keep a secret?" Marinette asked.

Adrien nodded.

"Cat noir visits me every now and then ever since the evillistruator. He's coming tonight to do the interview and he said he'd ask ladybug." Marinette said.

"Your secret is safe with me." He said.

after school, Marinette went home and started sketching some designs. After a while, she heard a knock on the window. She opened it and was greeted by those piercing green eyes.

"Hello princess," he said

"Hello, Kitty." She said.

She let him in and then got him some croissants to eat.

"So, are we going to start the interview?" He asked.

"Yup, let me just get the camera set up."

After an hour of asking questions, Marinette had finished

"We're done," Marinette said.

"Well, that's good. You got everything you need?" He asked.

"Yup, and you'll talk to ladybug?" Marinette asked.

"Cat's honour. But in the meantime, I didn't just come here for the interview. Do you have any more croissants?" He asked.

"Marinette laughed and threw her pillow at him, resulting in cat noir throwing it back, resulting in a full-out Pillow fight.

The pillow fight was a full out war, neither one of them giving in
It would've continued but suddenly they heard a voice.