Ch.13 Acceptance pt.2

Fan art artist: kaiyayame

"ACHOO!" Adrien sneezed. Sure enough, Ladybug was right. He had caught a cold When Natalie saw him sneezing, she insisted that Adrien stayed home for the day. So here he was, sneezing in his bed.

"maybe you should think about that the next time you jump into water without thinking. Cats don't like water," Plagg said.

"well, what would you have done?" adrien asked Plagg.

"Used Ladybug's yo-yo to get the kid out the water," Plagg said, munching on his cheese.

"Whatever," Adrien said.

"I need to get out of the house," Adrien said, standing up.

"Woah kid, where are you going? You're sick you need to lie down! Where would you even go?" Plagg asked.

"Mari's house." Adrien said.

"And she's still just a friend, huh?" Plagg asked.

Adrien didin't asnwer that.

"Plagg, Claws out!"

Cat Noir transformed and headed towards Marinette's house.

When he got there, he knocked on the window. Marinette opened it with a smile.

"Hey Cat Noir!" She said.

"Hey Princess," He said and entered her room.

"So, are you alright? I heard about you diving into the river."

"I'm *Achoo* Fine" He said.

Marinette reached out and touched his forehead.

"Cat Noir you have a fever you're burning up you should be at home, resting," She said.

"I'm fine," He said.

"C'mon," Marinette said, leading him towards her bed.

She laid him down and got him comfortable. She then went to the bathroom and got a towel and wet it with cold water. She returned and put the towel on his head. She then went downstairs and made some soup for Cat Noir. After she finished cooking it she poured a bowl and went upstairs. She sat on the bed next to Cat Noir.

"Mari what are you doing?" Cat asked.

"You're sick, I made you soup, " Marinette said.

Cat Noir tired to grab fro the soup, but he almost made Marinette drop it.

"Here, I'll feed you,"

"Mari, I'm fine," he said.

"No, your not, you're sick let me help you," Marinette said.

Cat Noir saw he wasn't going to win this fight and gave in. Marinette spent the next half hour feeding cat Noir. When She had finished feeding him, Cat Noir was almost asleep. Marinette was about to stand up and leave when Cat Noir grabbed her wrist.

"Stay," He said.

Marinette paused. She was nervous about how she would react if she was this close to Cat Noir. Before She could say anything Cat Noir rolled over and pulled Marinette on top of him. Marinette's face instantly started heating up. She was lying on top of Cat Noir! When she tried to get up again Cat Noir held her down

"Please stay," He said.

Marinette's blush became a deeper red.

"I guess it's okay,' Marinette thought to herself.

She let herself lay her head on his chest and she closed her eyes. Before long sleep had overcome both of them.

When Cat Noir woke up, he was feeling much better than before. He felt something warm on his chest and looked to see what it was. He was surprised to see it was Marinette. She was lying on top of him, fast asleep. Cat Noir started to blush. He vaguely remembered asking Mari to stay with him while he slept. He can't believe she stayed. She took care of him when he came. She was so kind and caring. Cat Noir gently got out of bed, careful not to wake Marinette. He went home and detransformed.