Ch. 21 What are we?

After Cat Noir left, Marinette sat on her bed, a smile on her face. Tikki popped out.

" Marinette? are you okay?" Tikki asked.

"He kissed me," marinette mumbled.

"Marinette?" Tikki asked.

"He kissed me, and I kissed him back!" Marinette said.

"Yes! I'm proud of you," tikki said.

Marinette laid back her bed and sighed, a smile on her face.

"Wait, where does that leave us?" Marinette asked.

"What do you mean Marinette?" Tikki asked.

"Well, what are Cat noir and I? Are we a couple? Is this just a fling? Friends with benefits?" Marinette asked.

"Marinette calm down, you're overthinking this, like always," tikki said.

Marinette groaned into her pillow.

"But tikki, What if after he kissed me he realized he didn't like me, and it was just a fling, then he decides he doesn't want to see me anymore and then goes back to pursuing ladybug, but then he'll find out Ladybug is me and won't want to be partners anymore which will make harder to defeat akuma victims and then they get our miraculous and hawkmoth wins And Paris is doomed," marinette Said.

Tikki sighed. It was very difficult to calm marinette down once she became like this.

"Well, why don't you ask him the next time you see him?" Tikki asked.

"But how will I ask him?" Marinette asked.

"It will come to you, in the meantime you need to go to bed. It's late Marinette," tikki said.

Marinette looked at the clock. It was 11:30. Thank god Tomorrow was Saturday.

"You're right tikki, I'm sure something will come to me in the morning," 

Marinette laid down and shut her eyes.

"Goodnight Tikki," marinette Said.

"Goodnight Marinette," tikki said. 

The next morning when Marinette woke up, she felt much more clear-headed than the previous night.  Marinette went downstairs and had breakfast. She went to grab a chocolate chip cookie for tikki when she realized she was out. She would have to make some.  She was getting out the ingredients to make some cookies when she spotted some Camembert. She immediately thought of Plagg. The adorable cheese loving kwami of cat Noir. Marinette smiled to herself and grabbed the Camembert.

After about an hour or so, Marinette had made 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies and a Camembert tart. She remembered how much Plagg loved them. She put the tart in the fridge and took a cookie for tikki. Once she was back in her room, she gave tikki the cookie and she happily accepted it.

"So, have you put any extra thought into how you want to ask him?" Tikki asked.

"Uh-" before she could answer she was interrupted by her phone going off. She looked at the caller and saw it was Alya.

"Hey Ayla," She said

"Hey girl, I was gonna wait but I gotta tell you, Nino and I kissed!" Alya a squealed.

Well, that made to of them.

"Wow Alya, I'm so happy for you! Was it magical?"

"It was... perfect, we were sitting on a bench where we were viewing the sunset, Nino put his arm around me and told me he loved me, and then it happened! It was the best day of my life!" Alya Said. Marinette could practically hear her jumping up and down.