Crushes

Three weeks had past, you've been training with your father, you've became more skilled than your father in tijustsu and ninjutsu, he taught you the secrets of teleportation jutsu and speed. You tried, but your limit was only one teleportation. You didn't had enough chakra. When your father was busy you would go to the forest and make your own training grounds. You would hit and kick the trees in order to see your progress. As for the academy, you and obito became best friends!

First person
"Hey, y/n? What should I get Rin for her birthday?" Obito blushed.

I disliked how he would talk about her. Why? He has a crush on her and she had a crush on Kakashi and Kakashi... well... no one I guess. This is one complicated love triangle for me to get involved. It's too late anyways, I'm having a little crush on obito even though he doesn't feel the same for me, but that's okay.

"Um..." I thought what I would like, "let's see... flowers, a card maybe and candy! But only the thought counts obito.. get her something from the heart." I smiled.

"Jeez y/n, I don't kno-" I punch his shoulder.

"Why'd you asked for my opinion then!" Obito laughed nervously not knowing what to say. Rin walked in the classroom.

"Y/n act cool, okay? Act cool!!" He said awkwardly.

"Hi Rin," i greeted as she walked past us. She turned around.

She smiles,"hi,y/n," Obito is madly blushing.

I nugged him, "Well obito?"

"Oh uh hi Rin!"

"Hehe Hi Obito." She softly said.

"Have a nice day Rin," I added on. She smiles and sat next to Kakashi. She blushes when she sit next to him or talks to him.

"Damn that Kakashi," obito glared at him.

"Hm yeah what a loser!" I agreed, "I can't wait for you to awaken your sharigan, so you can show him who's boss!" Obito blushed a little, I guess no one ever supported this much for him.

He scratched the back of his head, "well thank you y/n! I actually think you're pretty great and strong yourself too!"
I blushed madly.

My thoughts: OH MY GOSH DID HE REALLY DID JUST SAID THAT!?

"Hehe thank you obito!" I responded calmly

Kakashi POV
Is she blushing? Why are they both blushing!? Are they a thing? Why does Rin always have to sit next to me? I don't like her, maybe I should tell her.

No! Maybe not. I'll feel bad, oh boy. I haven't even talked to y/n, so it's going to be weird for me to talk to her all of a sudden. Hm, you know what? She's nothing to me.

First person
Lunch time

"Hey Kurenai!" I waved, "I uh, need to tell you something..." she looked scared, she thinks it's something serious.

"I- I think I have a crush on Obito," I nervously laughed. Kurenai then fell off the bench.

"Seriously!? A loser like him and a pretty lovely konuichi like you!? No way!" Boy was she so shocked.

"He's actually really sweet y'know! I feel that he'll become one of the strongest ninjas that ever lived! No doubt!" She laughs.

"okay and is Asuma a great taste for you? I think not! I could actually see him as a future smoker."

"Hey!" She yelled. We stared at each other for a while. We then laughed.

Lunch was then over.

"Okay class, the genin test will begin soon, we'll test tijustsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu."

Genin test huh? Luckily for me, Kurenai and her parents taught me how to use genjutsu. I'm worried about Obito though, will he pass?

"Anyways, congratulations on Kakashi on graduating early!" Everyone aupplued. Except Obito and I. Obito wanted to surpass him, he looks pretty disappointed. He then gives a cheeky smile.

"Great more motivation!"

"Yes!" We Fist bumped.

Class was over.