Funeral For The Namikaze Family

Back to the village

Back to the village

Third person
Every signal one in the village came together and prepared for the funeral. It was a depressed day for Konaha. Most importantly to y/n's friends. Everyone put on their black clothes. The war was almost over, it's time to honor the fallen ones as well. Peace was not made yet. The war just stopped.

Kakashi POV
I walked to the funeral. Who's? Sensei, his wife, and... y/n. I failed Obito once again. I can't even protect his lover and not even mine. No one knew how I felt for her, I didn't even told her that I loved her. I failed as a shinobi, a friend, I don't know what else.

"Today we gathered for the fallen ones who tried to protect the village. We honor that! We also came together for Lord Fourth, his wife, and his daughter." I saw each of their picture.

Y/n's picture captured my eye. It was the team picture. I felt a tear running through my eyes.

Damnit! Shinobis don't cry, I keep telling myself.

I couldn't take it anymore! I walked away and waited for the funeral to end. I then came back brought flowers for each of my comrades.

"Well, time to go back to work." I said coldly.

"Kakashi Hatake? That's you right? Kakashi of the Sharigan?" I looked and nodded at the man. He looked so old, he had his left eye covered with some bandages.

"I'm Donzo, I would like to offer you a place in my organization Root" this seems pretty fishy.

"You know... Lord third doesn't love this village as much as I do. That's why he didn't let you fight and protect your sensei, his wife and you lover I presume?" I blushed a little.

Maybe he's right! Lord third didn't seemed that he cared. I agreed him.

"Good, follow me."