Tenzo

I walked to the ramen place and guess who was
there? Team seven. I kicked Kakashi on his back.

"well good evening everyone!" As I sat next to Kakashi I noticed his face was on his bowl.
Oops.

"In two days we'll be going on a mission-"

"Is it going to be a boring one?" Naruto complained.

"No not at all, we'll have to figure out a part two of a mystery that pervy gramps and I solved a long time ago... mysterious deaths occurring in the samurai village, so go to sleep early because we'll be going in the morning!" A bowl of ramen came for me.

"uh no thanks gramps."

"Come on y/n! It's on the house!" Ramen guy offered. I slid the ramen to Kakashi, I felt bad haha. I got up and started to walk off.

"thanks again ramen gramps!" I patted Naruto's head.
"She's so cool!" Sakura squealed.
"She sure is," Kakashi spoke.

As I got home and opened the door I sensed something behind me. I disappeared and hid on top of some trees.

"Huh?" The man was confused.
It was a masked anbu man, that for sure wasn't captain. I got down and pushed him to the ground and twisted his arm against his back.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I didn't sensed any bad of him.

"Relax, I just wanted to see how good you were, since Kakashi wouldn't shut up about you!"

I let go and helped him up.
"Well you just proved his point. You are amazing! And even beautiful close up."

I still wasn't sure about this guy. He took off his mask.

"Hey I'm tenzo," he bowed down, "I heard a lot of good things about you! I mean no harm." I invited him to go in my house,he took the offer.

We had tea and talked about the anbu.

"Well, I read about you tenzo, your an experiment from orochimaru. You're a wood style user due to the first hokages cells, you've seem very interesting to me. I'm glad you found the light way out from that hell hole." I smiled. He blushed a little. He's so sweet.

"Since you already know about me then there no point introducing myself." I drank my tea.
"that isn't true! Tell me about your past, your stuggles, your interest, your non interest, anything basically!"

He told me about his past, his struggles and interest. He's kinda like Kakashi, he tried to protect a girl they cared for but failed. He struggled from loneliness from time to time but he made friends. He's also kinda a perv.
I walked him to the door.

"hey! Don't be a stranger y'know! I'm here if you need anything!" I waved as he walked away.
"Yeah thanks again y/n!" He waved backed. He made my night a little better honestly.

Gosh let's see how the mission will turn out.