Surpassing Him Finally

Can't wait to show Kurine my outfit

Can't wait to show Kurine my outfit. Better yet I'm going to scare her. I went to our place to get sweets, I leaned again the wall to see if she was there. She was there, but she wasn't alone. She was with Asuma.

I shouldn't do it now, they must be a thing now so...

damnit I'm not trying to ruin it. I walked passed the shop and looked really disappointed under my mask.

"Hey y/n, is that you?" I turned around.

"Hey Guy!" I hugged him.

"Wow! You're an Anbu now!?" We started to walked.

We talked and talked. I suddenly bumped into someone but didn't see who because damn I haven't talked to Guy for a while!

Kakashi's POV
"Hey!"

The person that bumped didn't stopped. I turned around. Hmm.
A girl with long brown hair, with an Anbu uniform?

Y/n? She was with Guy, pushing each other. They suddenly ran? One of their races I see.

"You finally surpasses me y/n, wish we could talk again," I smiled with my eye closed.

"Kakashi? What's wrong?" Rin asked quietly.

"Oh nothing," we went to meet up Asuma and Kurine.

"Hey Rin," Kuerine welcomed, "why don't we have some girl talk and leave the boys here." Rin agreed. It's only me and Asuma.