Attack On The Village

A/N: Let's take a minute and admire this roast from Guy oof

First POV
Months had passed. Kakashi was assigned to take care of mom, and I had to go and be a reinforcement. I haven't seen Kakashi in forever, neither my friends, or family. I finally got back to Konoha! It was dark. It was night time.

As soon I as I took a step, I sensed something terrible.

Something bad is gonna happen! What is this amount of chakra I feel!?

I ran to the Lord Third's residence. This is not good. I saw Guy and Kakashi, I jumped over them.

"Sorry uh- no time to talk!"

"What was that about?" I heard guy yelled.
I got to lord third's home.

"lord third!" I yelled.

"I know y/n I feel it too!" I sensed where both of my parents are.

They're over there! Near the forest! I ran towards there.

BOOM! CLASH!

"Wait y/n!" I didn't listen I went to he noise.
"The nine tails!?" I ran even faster.
Please be okay! Please be okay!

Kakashi's POV
"Let us go and help!" I ordered. Everyone agreed.

"No! This is lord thirds orders! You can't go through!" The man yelled.

"But my best friend and her family are there! We have to help!" I madly yelled.

"Wait! Y/n!? Oh we have to help her!" Kurenai franticly yelled.

"No for you are my daughter and a women, you will pass the will of fire to my grand kids."
What the hell? Its kurenais dad.

"Does y/n and her parents don't matter to you? They are your great friends! We need to go and help them!" She argued back.

"Yes, as much as we want to help them, we can not destroy the future generation and the upcomings! Lord fourth and Third would want us to stay here and keep the citizens and children of konoha safe. Have faith in the namekaze family, lord fourth! That's all we can do right now!" He replied.

"You know it's not the right time to have a family fight right now..." Guy interrupted.
But It was no use. They've put a barriers around us.
Don't be so ricklous y/n...

First Person
I saw a masked man run away. We looked at each other.
His chakra felt so familiar but so dark, what and who is this guy!?

But I didn't care, the only thing I cared about was Mom, Dad, and my little brother. I heard a baby crying,
little brother? I picked him up.

"Sh shh it's okay!" I turned around and saw my parents. I put down the baby where it was and looked at them in fear.

"Im glad you made it y/n" my dad said weakly, "It will be easier to seal part of the nine tails within you. Your little brother will get some sealed as well, I'll get a little bit and you'll get the rest." He explained. They were stabbed in the stomach, who the hell did this!?

"Any more last words Kushina?" He asked.

"Since I'm done scolding Naruto," she laughed weakly,"time for your turn... eat well, train harder than you ever did y/n! We want you to live your dream. Also about boys... hm, find someone who is willing to protect you with his life. Find someone who is strong like you! If you get your heart broken, let it all out y'know! I love you y/n! Never forget us. Also when you train with Master Jiraya, please don't pick up his habits!"
I won't, I thought.
I nodded while wiping my tears away.

"Also y/n..." Dad added,"I want you to go and find master jirya after we sealed everything. I want you to go train with him!" I looked at Naruto.

"No! What about him! He needs someone in his life! Why can't I stay?" I madly yelled.

"He'll be fine y/n! I sure if it! He's part of the family now you know? He'll be strong like us! Also you'll have to go. You'll have to control the nine tails within you, and master Jiraya will help you!"

I nodded not sure what to say, "Also, he travels a lot, and the war might be still going... if you're not in a allied place, use Uzumaki for your last name! Just for protection! Now go where you brother is... it's time" he preformed the hand signs.

"I love you y/n!" He yelled before he did the last hand sign.

There was a pain in my stomach.
Shit!
Naruto still cried. I picked him up and saw my two dead parents lying on top of each other.
Damnit!

"Y/n," it was lord third, "I'll take care of Naruto, don't worry, he'll have all the things he'll need." I nodded. I went to their corpses and arranged them next to each other. I also grabbed their hands and put them together.

"Also, what would you like to tell everyone in the village while you're gone?" I never thought of that... "Tell them that I have died. Or spreed rumors that I had died!" He nodded at my request.

"... Also when you come back, which is okay for you to come back, you'll be forbidden from saying to your little brother that your his sister. Everyone in the village as well." I understood why. It might trigger him and might cause the nine tails to get out of him and attack again. I nodded.

"Now go!"

I kissed Naruto in the forehead and ran to the entrance of the village.

I sensed two Anbu following me. As I got out of the entrance they were in front of me.

"Stop right there you coward!" As they stepped in front of you, you immediately put them in a genjutsu. You threw needles at them and I hit them. This will forget what happened. I took the needles out of them and ran.

Naruto... Kurnai... Guy... Obito... Shin... Rin...
Kakashi...
Forgive me