Working Together again eh?

"Y/n the Hokage needs to speak with you now!" A messenger appeared all of a sudden.

I walked out and went to dad's- oh uh I mean lord fourth's office. I bent down with one knee.

"Stand up y/n, you don't have to do that." He smiled.

"So what's up dad- I mean lord fourth!" I Laughed.

"I'm thinking of Kakashi letting him join the Anbu, might help him with things." I nodded in agreement.

"... And I want you to be the leader of this new Anbu team! I want you to be Caption!"
Really me? A caption?

"Can you reconsider? I-I don't want to be a leader." I laughed nervously.

"I thought you might've said that, and I won't force you." I bowed for his understanding. "But Kakashi will be part of your team! Just have a friend to help him out." I smiled. "You are dismissed." I scattered.

Wait I haven't checked on Guy! How can I forget! I saw Guy walking with his hands alone, I'm going to join I don't care!

"Guy!" I yelled "I'm glad you're okay!" He laughed

"Of course I am!" We catched up on things and, how things were going and stuff. The day came to an end. What a roller coaster day it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After missions and mission with my new squad, Kakashi was pretty good but coldly. I never thought I'd seen this side of him. But two or three missions later, he calmed down a little, he became his old self again... kinda.

"You guys go on ahead! We'll handle this!" I grabbed my sword and added a little lighting to it. There are only two enemies. Perfect. Kakashi gave me a boost of speed. He through me across and made my way to one the enemies. I slashed him through.

"Lighting blade!" It was done in no time.

"Nice work Kakashi, but not nice as me! My move was pretty badass!"

Kakashi chuckled. "Hmph dream on y/n! Dream on!"

We ran through the grounds and suddenly it left like we were pulled up? I had my eyes closed, I believe we are upside down.
I heard our masks made it down to the ground.
I fell some warm lips on top of mine? With fabric? I opened my eyes. My eyes widen.

Am I kissing Kakashi!?

Kakashi didn't open his eyes. The kiss continued. I pulled away. I blushed, he then open his eyes.

We both laughed it off awkwardly. With out any warning I cut the rope with my kunai. I gracefully got down and Kakashi well he got down without hitting his face that's for sure. I helped him up. "Come on," I shyly said. I pulled his hand to the direction, he followed.

Kakashi's POV
Did I just kissed y/n? I bet if I didn't had my mask on it would've felt amazing! Wow her hands are sure soft.
We ran in aWkaWArd silence.

"Please don't tell anyone about this?" She suddenly said.

Was the kiss a mistake? Does she still had feelings for Obito? Damnit y/n, we're about to be fifteen! It's been three years! Move on! That sounded a little harsh but it's the truth.

"Okay!" My voice cracked.
Haha friend zoned.

Third person
Y/n and Kakashi finally got to the Konoha entrance.

"What took you guys so long?" One of them asked. They looked at each other smiling and blushed.

"Well uh, there was a trap, but we handled it well!" Y/n reassured. They all went home and rested, whereas Kakashi and I went and ate ramen. Y/n pretends like nothing happened. You guys talked about the future and the pass.

First Person
Wish this day never end. But it did haha. I had to go home and see my mom. I haven't seen her in days.

"Mom! I'm-" I saw he stomach. Is that a baby bump I see?
"You're going to be a big sister!" I screamed in excitement.
"fell it's going to be a boy! I hope so, I've always wanted one!" I hugged mom gently.
I can't wait!