Goodbye Team Minato

Rin and Obito had become chunin. Kakashi was going become Junin(not yet) and I too was going to become a junin.

Today was the last mission for team minato, but I couldn't go. Why? I broke my leg during the last mission, I'm so clumsy sometimes.
I went with my mom to say goodbye to the team.

"Hey, uh... Kakashi?" I pulled him out of the group so I can talk to him in private.

"Yes y/n?" He asked.

"Since you guys are going into the war, I just..."

Kakashi's POV
"... Please please take care of Obito." She looked serious and hopeless, "I know you guys aren't great friends but please? Do it for me?" This is killing me. She looks so sad.

"Uh- well I believe he can take her of hisself," she frowned ," but yeah okay I will!" Her face light up.

"Promise." I smiled. Promise? Did I just said that? Oh man.

She hugged me tightly "thank you!"

We walked back to the team. Y/n said her "take cares" and "Goodbyes" to everyone. She said bye to Obito last of course. I'm a little jealous.

Obito's POV
Y/n held my hand tightly.

"Please be careful Obito, I want you to see you alive when you come home. I want to see you surpass Kakashi and everyone. I want to see you become Hokage!" She hugged me.

I really don't want to go now. Can't make a promise with that.

"I promise y/n! You can count on me! When I come back, you'll see that I've awakened my sharigan!" She smiled.

God her smile, it always makes my day. She then kissed me on the cheek. Her lips were soft and pure. I blushed madly.

"Come one team Minato! Let's get going!" As we leaped tree to tree, I saw her getting farther and farther, waving, still there.

I love you