Thank You Kakashi

First Person
I sat next to the young kinoichi.

"So team seven huh? Tell me about yourselves."

"Okay, hello I'm Kakashi Hatake, there's not many thing I like, not many things I hate, and for the future... I don't know." I laughed and I played along.

"Anyways how about you young lady, tell me about yourself." I smiled at her.

"I'm Sakura Haruno, the things I like are-" she stared at the Uchiha kid,"things I hate are people like Naruto, he's so annoying."

I twitched my eye, "hehe really?" I formed my hand into a fist.
"What about you kid," he death stared at this ramen.

"I don't want to talk about this with a stranger like you, but for one I'm Sasuke Uchiha." I sighed, what a handful of kids.

"Wait who are you miss," Sakura asked.

"Me? Well I'm y/n Namikaze, I love my family and friends and comrades, I hate people who have no heart, my dream is to become a legendary kunoichi." I smiled with my teeth,"also I will be your other sensei, if you want more help or support, I'm here for you! I care about the future of this village and it's genterstions y'know?" The two young shinobis looked at me.

"Your so beautiful y/n sensei! Don't you think so, Kakashi sensei?" I blushed, before things could get anymore awkward I asked for the bill.

As we were about to leave I heard someone yelled my name.

"y/n! You fucking whore."

I turned around to see my bully. He had a black eye.

"Look what you've done! Now I can't get any women I want." I looked at Sakura and Sasgay, Kakashi escorted them to leave.

"Hm, have you looked at yourself from a mirror before I knocked you up? I guess not... all I could say is... you're ugly as shit and same your tasteless personality. no women would want to get laid with you! You're just pathetic, you are a disgrace to this village trying to assault me?" He then pulled a kunai and ran towards me. I pulled my sword out and was ready to defend myself. Kakashi suddenly ran in front of me and pushed him when their kunais hit.

Kakashi's POV
"Nice slut, you even got a dickrider," he spoke.

"Shut your ass up!" Y/n yelled. I held y/n back from the booth

"Don't you have something better to do?" I was mad as hell for sure, but I had to keep my cool.
"I think it's the hokages job to figure out if you're worthy to this village. I am no hokage, but pointing and aiming to a citizen that lives at the same village is just wrong! You are worse than scum."

He ran up to me, I guess he didn't hear a word I said. I guess I had no choice to force him to stop.
He didn't land a finger on me, I grabbed his arm and twisted around his back.

"You're such a big idiot."

First Person
Two anbu men came. Captain?

"You're coming with us," the shorter man said.

"Yeah nobody disrespects one of my anbu comrades," damn straight.
he spit on him.

I don't know why Kakashi didn't let me beat him up or something, damnit. He walked up to me.

"you okay?" He smiled.

"You idiot," I smiled and hugged him tightly.

Sakura's POV
Sasuke and I see them hugging. This is too cute. Kakashi does need a lady in his life anyways.

First Person
I didn't want to talk about what happened.
What happened that night.

Kakashi walked me to my new home. I kissed him in the cheek and said goodbye.

Thank you Kakashi

Kakashi's POV
I touched my cheek and watched as she closed the door. What the hell happened to her? I need to know! I saw Guy, I ran up to him.

"What happened to y/n?" I looked at him serious.

"Well... okay... it was two nights ago, since he wouldn't stop bugging her, she finally gave in. They went to a bar, they ordered some drinks and food. Y/n told me that he put something in them, but she switched them around, that way he's druging himself. She told me that he started to touch her thigh, I saw that happened too, alongside with Asuma. We were about to stop him but she head butted him when he was coming closer to a kiss, y/n started to kick his crotch. We gave her about ten minutes with that but we had to stop it sonner or later right? We took her home and kept an eye on her for couple of days." Guy explained.

That scum. I formed my hand into a fist.

"Don't get so worked up Kakashi, he's already locked up, I too am mad but what can we do?" Guy calmed me down. He's right. All I can do is keep a close eye on her no matter what.

First Person
A bird was knocking through the window. Really? This night? There was a note on it. I opened the window and got the note.

Meet me near the springs tomorrow, I need to talk to you about something serious
-The amazing Jiraiya

Why couldn't we just go somewhere else.
My eye twitched.