Bruh moment

I walked through the prison, it's so empty and vacant.
"Y/n, What brings you here," a voice asked.
"Just came here to check on you," I told, "Also, I want to hear your path." She laughs.
"Y/n! Y/n! I didn't mean to do that! Forgive me!" Yato yelled. I ignored.

"I want to protect people... more specifically you!" Nora smiled. When Yato heard the comment, he tripped.
"What!?"

"Umm... I really appreciate it really! But I not going to stay here any longer. I have a village to get to, maybe when I visit we can hang y'know. Now just protect this village along side with Yato." I softly said. I got my sword and unlocked the gate.
I walked away, I walked to Yato and bent down.
"Quit being a perv! Now let's go!" I dragged him.

I had an annoyed face.
"Y/n I-" I looked down, I felt bad now.
"Yato, forgive me. I was being a little hypocrite if you ask me..."
"What do you mean," he stopped. I turned around and looked right in his eyes. I blushed and covered my face.
"I'm actually a perv too," he came a hugged me.
"That makes two of us now," he laughed.
"Make that three," Kakashi suddenly hugged behind me.
"WHATT!??" Yato yelled. They roasted each other for a while, I walked away and went to the hotel. I crawled into the bed.

Looks like kakashi is going to have to sleep on the floor.