o n e

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

In the next few days, the new semester will start and I'm not ready... Mentally and Physically...

Started my morning with a nice warm coffee before Jennie, my best friend joined me in the kitchen.

"Why is it so cold in here..." She whined and I shrugged. "The heater's broken I guess, sometimes it's on sometimes it's off, just give it a few minutes, it'll fire up" I said as I took another sip. 

"Chaeyoung I can't wait for a 'few minutes...'" She said as she made quote marks in the air with her fingers

"...I'm freezing in here" She hugged herself as her voice became a bit shaky. "It's not that cold..." I said back.

"Girl that's because you're wearing a sweater for your mama's sake!" She raised her voice, annoyed. "Oh... right..." I said dumbfounded.

"I can't take this anymore. Let's go to the hot sauna Chaeng" Jennie said and I gasped in excitement.

"When~?" I squealed a bit because the hot spa served the best foods and drinks in this area... Yes. Food. I love food.

"Next year..." She said sarcastically. "...of course now! Come on, I'll wait for you at the front" She said while grabbing her jacket from the table and walked out of the kitchen.

Excited about the food, I grabbed my purse and my jacket before quickly headed to the front door where Jennie was waiting.

Without wasting any time, we draped our jackets on our top and headed outside. The sauna took about 15 minutes to reach by foot.

After surviving the walk in the street of Seoul with the coldness of the 'Antarctic' we reached the hot sauna.

We went it and greeted with the warmth of the heater that my apartment cannot seemed to relate.

We get to the lockers and placed our bags and shoes in before heading to the counter. Jennie paid for the two of us and they gave us a small towel and the usual red cotton shirt.

"Food~ Where's the food stall~~" I hummed as we walked forward. "We're here for the sauna Chaeng" Jennie said.

"No, you're here for the sauna, I'm here for the food"  I said before my eyes landed on the food stalls by the corner. 

"Okay fine, meet me at the spa room later." Jennie said before she took her leave.