e l e v e n

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"I bet she's still sleeping, that's why she's not answering" Jennie clenched her jaws in annoyance as Chaeyoung's not answering her call.

In a few brief minutes, the taxi pulled over at Chaeyoung's apartment's parking lot.

Jennie paid the driver before she hopped off.

She zipped her running jacket as she's got inside the lobby.

"Good morning Jennie" Mrs. Cha greeted as she's sitting by the counter. 

"Good morning~" Jennie bowed politely. 

"Going for a morning run I supposed?" Mrs. Cha asked and Jennie nodded.

"But Chaeyoung didn't pick her phone. I bet she's still sleeping" Jennie murmured as her called got ignored again.

"Well maybe she's sleeping with her roommate and don't want to be disturb" Mrs.Cha casually said and Jennie's gasped in disbelief.

"Mrs. Cha... Chaeyoung's not like that you know!?" Jennie said. "She won't just sleep with random people, she's an educated woman you know"

"Well, her roommate seems like a nice guy as well. Who knows maybe he's Chaeyoung's Mr.Right like the one you always said to me before?" Mrs Chae said. 

"Well I doubt that..." Jennie said before she reached the elevator.

She reached Chaeyoung's floor and got to her front door. She tried to call her again but as usual, declined.

Jennie hissed before she just rang the bell on the front door but no one answer. 

She gave the door a few more knocks before the door swung opened.

Jennie was quite surprised as she saw Yoongi was behind the door though she knew Chaeyoung's roommate is a guy.

she's surprised because after seeing his face, she somehow felt like she recognizes him somewhere....

And then it hit her.

"You're the waiter from the diner last week!" She pointed at Yoongi who seemed still in his sleeping mode as his eyes only managed to squint.

"Who are you?" He asked in a hoarse tone. "Why are you here at 6 AM in the goddamn morning?" He asked as he's scratching his nape.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Jennie bravely asked. 

"The hell should I know? You check her out" Yoongi said in annoyance as he just left the front door opened.

"Unbelievable...." Jennie rolled her eyes lightly before she entered the apartment, closed the door and quickly got to Chaeyoung's door.

She knocked on her door as it's locked. 

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!" She called her as she kept on knocking on the door before Chaeyoung eventually opened her door.