t h r e e

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

I woke up without my alarm interrupting me because my phone was dead and I didn't get to charge it last night.

So I plugged the charger in before sitting on my bed, scratching my neck after ruffling my messy morning hair.

I yawned as I pulled the curtains open. That's a nice sunny day surprisingly, which curved a smile on my lips.

"I forgot, she must be here already. I should take a shower quick." I hustled in getting my towel and my shampoo before getting out of my room.

I noticed the door across of my room was slightly opened. She's here already....?

I slowly made my way to the living room, but surprisingly no sight of a person at all, made me cocked my eyebrows. "Where is she?" I whispered.

"Maybe she left already..." I said inside my head as I shrugged.

Lazily I made my way to the bathroom with my toothbrush in my right hand and my shampoo in my left.

I let out a big yawn as I pushed the door opened with my foot.

I blinked a few times before my eyes landed on a figure in front of me, standing by the sink. It doesn't take long before we made eye contacts. The person was shaving.

Okay so am I high or was it a male that I'm looking at...? I blinked another few times before realizing that it was indeed a fucking man! Standing in front of me! Topless! And he's shaving! And he's fucking topless!!

Oh my fucking god!!

I screamed my lungs out in shocked and disbelief before I threw the shampoo in my hand directly to him and bullseye, it hit him on his head before I closed the door shut while I'm still screaming my way to the living room.

"Why is there a guy in my goddamn bathroom!!" I shouted before grabbing a frying pan.

"Why are you here!!" I shouted from the living room before the bathroom door swung opened.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" The guy shouted as he's groaning in pain while rubbing his head.

He looked up and we both stared at each other's face before we both gasped in shocked.

"You!" He and I said in unison.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I said, threatening him with my pan.

"I live here, stupid" He hissed.

"No. I Live here! Dumbass" I countered.

"The fuck you mean you live here!? My roommate's a male!"

"And my roommate's supposed to be a female idiot!"

"Why are you here!? You're in the wrong room!" I shouted