t w e n t y - n i n e

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

"Yoongi, yah Min Yoongi!"

Seokjin's voice snapped me out of my daydreaming. "What?"

"Why are you still here anyway, your shift's over already, you said you're going to your studio after this" Seokjin said as he's standing by the fryers.

"Right..." I heaved a silent sigh before removing my apron and hang it by the wall.

"Hey man, one second" Seokjin interrupted as I was about to leave the kitchen.

"Have your lunch first alright." Seokjin said as he brought two plates of burgers and fries. "...and bring Chaeyoung to eat with you. She hasn't order anything since she came by"

"For real though?" I cocked my eyebrows and Seokjin just nodded.

"Come on, I'm not going to say anything, she's your roommate after all so maybe she's waiting for you first?" Seokjin shrugged.

I just grabbed the plates off Seokjin's hands. "Do we have to pay for these?" I asked rather seriously only to earn a scoff from the older dude.

"Since when did I ever ask you to pay for lunch huh? I'm not that cruel of a human you know" Seokjin countered.

"Well then now that you've mentioned it, can I get a pay raise then?" I smirked smirked.

"You'll get your pay raise when you get yourself a woman. Now out you go" Seokjin playfully punched me on the chest 

I just laughed before I went out of the kitchen with the foods in my hands then my eyes immediately landed on her...

Author's POV:

His eyes landed on his roommate's back figure, still sitting at the same spot as she was few hours ago and she looked like she's too immersed in reading her book that she forgot to even eat.

Yoongi didn't even think that it's possible for Chaeyoung to 'forget' about eating lunch considering...

...Well she's a food tank as what Yoongi always referred her to... so yeah....