t h i r t y - f o u r

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

"Well... as you said last time Mrs. Lee, I'm taking things slowly at the moment and a one-day break for me surely was enough I guess..." I said to the lecturer after we finished with her class for the day.

"Good to see that you took my words into consideration Chaeyoung, keep up with the good vibes okay? You did well today." Mrs. Lee said as she stood up and we both exited the lecture hall.

"Oh and about yesterday's lecture, I'll just email it to you along with the notes and the tutorial exercises okay?" She said and I just nodded my head. "Okay Mrs. Lee."

Then we part ways and I was glancing at my watch pointing at 11.56 am, so I fastened my pace to reach the east wing and found myself a bench to sit on.

As much as I'm feeling happy with the thoughts of Yoongi's coming his way here, the thoughts of Hyunjae still lingering inside my head like swarms of bee and it's been bothering me since this morning...

So when sitting on the bench, seeing people walking past me sometimes relieved my anxiousness bit by bit, knowing that I'm not all alone in that spot where Hyunjae might find me easily...

I don't want to ruin this day, not when Yoongi's going to be doing what he loves most with me being ready to see his masterpiece...

And hopefully, everything will be alright today. Fingers crossed.

All the bad thoughts and anxiousness suddenly vanished completely as my eyes landed on the person I've been waiting for, looking confused as he's walking towards my direction.

Quickly I stood up and waved my arms around until he noticed me.

His gummy smile was visible from the distance as he's quickly approaching me and that made me smiled widely at the sight of him.

"Did you wait for too long?" Was the first thing he asked as he pulled me into a gentle hug and I just shook my head while patting his back gently.

"It's only been like four to five minutes or so. I'm impressed that you found your way here"

"Well all the stares I got were not so much of a help" He shrugged.

"What do you expect? Confetti and a red carpet?" I joked with a chuckle

"If you're the one who's throwing the confetti well... probably it won't be that bad" He made a smug face and I just pinched his cheek.

Yes, I love pinching his cheek. And again, don't judge me. I have my reasons

"Come on, my friends probably waiting for us at the moment" I said as I helped him with the food.

Yes, food matters as well. It's lunch time. I'm hungry.

"We're probably going to eat all day instead of doing what we're supposed to do" He rolled his eyes and I clung my arm with his before we left our spot.