e i g h t e e n

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"You will be mine...." Hyunjae sharply inhaled the cigarette on his hand before crushing it on the ash tray.

"You will be mine... you will be mine... you will be..." He cried and wailed in between his words before an eerie laugh escaped his lips.

"You're mine!!" Hyunjae angrily shouted as he grabbed the marble ash tray and threw it directly onto the mirror in front of him, shattering the glass of the mirror.

His breathing became heavy as another maniac-like laughter escaped his mouth before a few knocks could be heard at his door.

"Hyunjae... brother is you alright in there? Have you taken your medication?" Hyunjae's brother, Sungjae's voice can be heard from the other side of the door.

"Don't! Bother me Sungjae!" Hyunjae raised his voice before he climbed onto his bed and sat down with his knees curled up.

"Brother, if you haven't taken your medicine, I've placed it by the drawer next to your bed" Sungjae calmly said and Hyunjae stared at a small bottle of pills at the side drawer.

"Don't worry Hyunjae, it won't hurt, instead you will feel better, trust me" Sungjae kept assuring his brother.

Hyunjae's hand was reaching towards the small bottle but his arm was shaking and could barely held it in his hand.

He stared at the small bottle until his eyes suddenly clouded with tears with his hand still shaking.

At the same time the door slowly swung opened and entered inside was Sungjae, glancing at his brother by the bed.

Without saying anything, Sungjae went to his brother's side and gently took the medicine from his hand.

"Come on, take this..." Sungjae held his brother's hand and placed a pill on his palm "...and you can sleep afterwards"

With his hand still shaking, Sungjae had to help Hyunjae with his hand until he managed to consumed the medicine.

After placing the small bottle on the drawer back, Sungjae climbed off before he helped his brother to lay down onto his mattress.

"Don't think too much..." He said before tugging the sheet, covering his brother. "...and get some sleep."

"I want her..." Hyunjae sorrowly whispered. "...She's mine! She's only min-" Sungjae immediately held onto his brother's hands.

"Go to sleep..." He whispered to calm him down "...you're going to be okay"

Hyunjae took a few sharp breaths before he calmed down as the tranquilizer pill did its job and slowly Hyunjae fall asleep.