t w e n t y - t h r e e

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

"Yah Min Yoongi" I called out to him while he's not looking at me as I leaned my face closer to the camera.

I look through the lens and he's still on his computer and I pouted my lips.

"Yah Min Yoonji!" I purposely mispronounced his name to get his attention.

"The name's Min Yoongi, food tank" He replied casually as his attention remained with his laptop and I rolled my eyes lightly.

"Pfft, can you stop staring at your gadget and look over here now will you?" I scoffed lightly while my head remained close to the camera's lens as I'm looking at him through it.

I heard his usual groans before I noticed him turning his head as I had my finger on the button ready...

...the moment he looked at me, I took the shot with the flashes still on.

Surprised by it, he closed his eyes before sighing lightly.

"Don't play with that, it's not a toy. And what do you want?"

"I want to see the picture I just took" I walked over to him and he just scoffed.

"Forget it" He lazily said and with a pout, I gave his arm a light smack.

"Come on, don't be so mean" I murmured. "It's just a picture, it's not even something that's going to cost you money" I whined.

His only replied was a light sigh before he turned his computer facing me and at the screen was the picture I just took.

I stared at his candid photo and...

...goodness me he's still looked cool in it...

"That came out well huh?" I said, praising myself and not even slightly feel ashamed of myself.

"It's a bit blurry around your main focus, and the background doesn't match with the person...

...and the lighting's not that impressive" He replied with a smug face plastered on him and I just scoffed.

"Well I only know how to take a photo alright." I murmured under my lips as I turned my attentions to his laptop screen, clicking through pictures he just took before while ignoring him.

"Hey food tank" I heard him calling me that and I was about to snap when I turned around...

...before a flash hit my eyes and a sound the camera made when it takes a picture greeted my ears.

"What the hell was that all about?" I hissed in annoyance as I blinked my eyes a few times.

"Look at the computer" He said pointing at the gadget so I turned my attention to it and saw the picture he just took.

"Then look at the picture that you took, tell me what's the difference" He added before I looked at the photo I took then back to the one he took.

Well...