t h i r t y - t w o

(This was supposed to be posted yesterday at 10 30 pm before the football game which was supposed to be at 12 am but what do you know, I fall asleep and even missed the game

(This was supposed to be posted yesterday at 10 30 pm before the football game which was supposed to be at 12 am but what do you know, I fall asleep and even missed the game. Good thing we won...

Anyways, no drama, no suspense, just pure fluff for this chapter. Enjoy)

Chaeyoung's POV:

"Baby huh~ That's kind of flattering to hear but at the same time... it's kind of an unusual feeling considering that it came from you" I jokingly said as my arm wrapped around his waist with my head resting on his shoulder.

"What makes you think that way hmm?" He calmly replied as he moved closer till his body warmth intermingles with mine and it's absolutely a euphoric feeling that I haven't feel in such a while.

"Well not that it's very unusual but throughout these months, I've never hear you said sweet words like 'baby' but now that I heard it..." I looked up and he was already looking back down at me.

"It takes time to digest huh?" He gave my cheek a soft pinch and I could only chuckle sheepishly.

"Don't get me wrong, I like it anyway." I pinched his nose gently

"You'll get used to it. Besides being cheesy all the times probably won't suit me in any ways possible" He added with a light shrug.

"But what if in order to keep this smile on my face, you have to be cheesy 24/7?" I joked with my eyebrows raised twice and a smug face plastered on mine. His reaction was priceless to be honest.

"Nah I'm just joking, well it's up to you anyway, if you want to be more cheesy, less cheesy, I don't really mind at all, 

I will keep on smiling as long as you still live in this apartment as my roomie slash boyfriend" I whispered before capturing his lips into a soft kiss and he gladly kissed mine back.

"Your lips taste like kimchi" Was the first thing he said after I kissed him and I just rolled my eyes before pinching his nose. "I'm off to bed, I have classes tomorrow"

After a light cuddle, casually we went to the bathroom, brushed our teeth before heading to the hallway, approaching our rooms.

"Good night" He whispered as he hugged me gently and patting my back.

"You too, sleep well" I said before we went into our rooms, ready for bed.