f i f t e e n

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

"You want to borrow clothes? For what?" Jennie asked the moment we sat down at a table after getting our ice creams to clench the tiredness from spending four hours at the gym.

"I got invited to an Art Gallery Event this Saturday...." I sighed silently.

"but I don't have any appropriate dress to wear so I'm asking you..."

"Why though?" She raised an eyebrow.

"... since your clothes varies and provides variety of choices" I answered before scooping a spoon of the vanilla ice cream into my mouth.

"You really like to exaggerate things aren't you?" She gave me her resting b*tch face and I just shrugged.

"It's true you know, you're a model majored student"

"But my clothes don't vary, it's just woman's clothes that's suited my taste in fashion. Like Gucci" She scoffed lightly.

"Ugh fine! So can you lend me your clothes or no?" I asked lazily while rolling my eyes.

"I'll lend you my clothes only if you answer my questions" She raised her eyebrows twice.

"First, how do you even get an invitation to the event and two, who invited you?" She leaned her head closer to mine as she whispered.

"Just a friend..." I answered lazily while taking another bite. 

"Their batch got invited to an event and they're given two tickets..." I took a bite as I'm talking.

"...and they can bring anyone with them so I'm one of them" I answered, not looking at her in the eyes.

"Yeah, who is this friend of yours?" She asked again and I rolled my eyes lightly. 

"Told you just a friend" I answered lazily.

"It's definitely a he isn't it?" She leaned back, crossed her arms on her chest, made a smug face and her eyebrows raised twice. 

I swore she reminded me of that annoying Kim Taehyung so much...

"Are you lending me your clothes or not? If not, I'll go clothe shopping right away" I glared at her while scrunching my nose up.

"Alright, I'm just joking, geez you're so grumpy at times, makes you like an old grandma" She murmured. 

"So when is the event?" She asked.

"This Saturday". I answered

"Great now I can have a date with Hanbin" She said in a cheerful way and I just silently scoffed.

Yeah she managed to get Hanbin, her crush as her boyfriend for a couple of weeks ago and now she couldn't stop talking about him.

Well I just hope he's not as what people said he is... A playboy.