f o r t y

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Sauna?" Chaeyoung whispered with her brows raised. "...First date? At the sauna?"

Yoongi replied with his brows raised twice. "Where better than the sauna in this cold weather right?"

"Ever heard of... I don't know... Restaurant?" She whispered with a slight pout on her lips. "...Or am I having high hopes here?"

As the vehicle was moving, Yoongi scooted closer to her with his arm easily wrapped behind her waist and his other hand holding onto hers gently.

"What you're not happy with the place we're heading?" He asked, not sounding disappointed, rather calmly and understanding.

"No, it's not that I'm happy... It's just..." She looked at him in the yes with her pout remained. "...Why there of all places?"

"Well..." He whispered as he tightened the scarf around her neck gently. "...It's very cold outside and to counter that, sauna is the best possible option, plus the food is quite good, which, in your case, should be considered as delicacies."

"And also..." He said as his finger caressed her hair to the side and tuck them behind her ear, revealing her cheeks that he secretly adores. "... Some people says that the first date should always be the place where we first met"

Hearing his response made her scrunch her nose jokingly before pinching his cheek. "Well... realistically speaking... we met at the corner of the hallway leading towards the restrooms, so you're saying we should have our date there huh?"

A laugh escaped his lips as he pulled her closer to him till their bodies made contact. "If that corner is date-suited then why not?" He replied and she just whined with her face expression.

"That's unprofessionally romantic..." She whispered with a light punch aimed at his chest.

"Then the spa room it is" He pinched her cheeks playfully and she just rolled her eyes lightly in the process.

"Why am I not surprised..." Yoongi made his poker face as Chaeyoung joined him in the warm spa room, carrying a tray.

A tray that's filled with foods.