t w e n t y - o n e

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

"Is she still weeping?" Yoongi asked probably about Jennie so I nodded my head.

"Well she stopped crying for the moment, but knowing Jennie, she might be crying again if she keeps thinking about her problems..." I explained while shrugging.

"Don't tell me she'll be crying when I'm sleeping because that's just..." He let out a light sigh, not even finishing his sentence.

I rolled my eyes lightly. "Well obviously, if it does bothered you, I can just tell her that I'll sleep at her apartment instea-" He suddenly raised his hand, interrupting me and I just cocked my eyebrow.

"It's fine you don't have to" He said as he's running his hand on his hair.

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my arms on my chest

"There's no way she will want to sleep back at her place. I'll just sleep at Taehyung's" He said.

"You're not sleeping here tonight? Why though? I mean we're not pushing or anything..." I said as I'm afraid he might misunderstand us.

"I know she won't be feeling comfortable when I'm around, even I can see that." He said and I don't know why I felt bad hearing that.

"Hey... I don't think she's uncomfortable around you at the moment, probably yes when she first met you but I don't think she is right now" I explained my reason.

"Well that's quite the achievement but I'll just be at Taehyung's tonight. Besides I won't be able to sleep if she's going to weep all night long anyway" He shrugged and I just scoffed lightly.

"Alright do you, I'm going to the store first" I walked past him trying to reach the entrance before he suddenly clutched onto my arm and my eyes widened.

His grip was tight as he's looking at the outside view from the entrance.

"Uhh on what reasons are you're doing this Min Yoongi?" I asked looking at him that's looking outside.

"What are you buying at the store?" He asked and I just cocked my eyebrows.

"Ice creams... Can you let my arm go now?" I tried pulling my arm away but he's persistent.

"I'll go" He said as he's letting my arm go.

Okay something's wrong with this dude....

"Are you okay? What's got into you..." I asked in concern and also in suspicion.

"You know when I was with the two siblings, I saw the guy you were with at the hall by the store." He said and my eyes widened.

"Y-You saw Hyunjae...?" I whispered as my neck's getting goosebumps just by hearing about him....

"He's probably still in the area right now...

...So you go back upstairs. I'll go get your ice creams" He said and for once I saw worries plastered on his face...